Thread: Costumes....
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 12:56 PM   #38
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never really thought about a costume situation except I mentioned a potential role-play to someone. Here it is:

It's New Year's Eve, my husband and I attend a costume party held in the top floor ballroom of a hotel. I step into the hallway heading toward the restroom when I'm grabbed from behind, pulled into a janitor's closet, and raped by a smurf.

No way am I going to be able to identify attacker, as long as he leaves right after the attack and doesn't hang around he should be safe. The question is: will any baby born of the attack be blue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smurf.jpg (8.2 KB, 67 views)
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote