View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
felicissimus

felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I understand you man. You see , i of course no have any sexual excitement with children. It does not matter that this woman was a mother, no matter about child crying. In first I'm afraid that someone of you can think that i'm a pedofhile. NO, I'M NOT, so i added a p.s. message. I only like hard sex with adult women.

But to the point. That girl playing, really, really good. Her crying was almost real. And about milk drinking, i agree that is weird, but i never seen that sort of things in rape fantasy movie. Not even once. I treat it as a curiosity. That's why this movie fell into my memory.

Thx for your reply, HRH1948.
felicissimus is offline   Reply With Quote