View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 03:04 PM   #1
felicissimus

felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)felicissimus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Please help me. Pregnant japanese rape

Hello there,

i looking for a movie that i saw many years ago. The burglar broke into an apartment. In aparment there was a woman with a little child sleeping in a baby bed. Burglar threatened that he will kill a child if she don't want to sex with him. She was crying and being raped by burglar. She was pregnant so she had milked breast. The burglar drink milk from her boobs. It was japanese movie. Anyone heard about it? Maybe someone of you have this movie?

Thx in advance

P.S. of course there was no sexual scene with a child. There was only one scene when a woman bend over a baby bed. There was even no scene with a real child. Only child crying in the background when a man raping a woman.

Last edited by felicissimus; 04-03-2018 at 04:49 PM.
felicissimus is offline   Reply With Quote