Thread: Rowdy Advice.
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 09:19 AM   #29
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually they've found that females are more likely to stray around the time of ovulation because the man they chose for a long term partner with whom to raise children (likely the more sensitive type) isn't always the mate whose children they might find genetically desirable. This in no way relates to orgasm though I suppose it inadvertently could. I've never looked into it.

I love weird shit left over from when we were animals.

Additionally did you know that a man's olfactory can actually detect when a female is ovulating though of course he isn't aware of it. Then when that happens his body will produce an odor to attract the ovulating female and that odor will actually repel females who are not ovulating.

Well. Assuming that it isn't completely masked by soap or perfumes.

Erm... Yeah. Orgasms.