Thread: Rowdy Advice.
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #22
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
Eh. Well. Considering I'm orgasmically challenged (yeah I said that) I'm probably somewhat biased on the subject. Which is kinda wanted to ask a variety of people who may not be.

So yeah, for me personally, sex can be mediocre. The sort of sex where you wished they'd just finish already because you've got other shit you could be doing.
Say it ain't so! You must be the type who needs extentsive foreplay... and from someone who's not a Johnnie Cum Quickly. Besides orgasms are primarily mental, not physical, so being turned on is a fucking major factor, long before the fucking begins. Like the jingle goes... Anticipation... antici...pay..yay..tion... it's making you...way...yay...yay...yay...yay...yay...yay...wa it... And the waiting is so fucking good... cause when he finally arrives, you're fucking ready to receive... your gates are wide open... delivering you both to the promised land

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote