View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #11
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Oh DarkOne...

It seems that an apology is in order. You are most correct. I knew "in my heart" from the beginning that my original "thank you" post to the moderators was not in order and I felt badly about it from the beginning. Please note that I do not respond to thank yous in my thread, because I don't want to elevate my posts. I simply give +rep points.

And, by the way, I do post for praise, Why the hell does anyone else post?

A few years ago, I broke my leg in a hunting accident. I was disabled for several weeks. An unknown neighbor began to mow my yard while I was away at work and even washed my car on one Sunday morning. I'm in Texas, so that isn't all that unusual but it bothers me to this day. I never got to say "Thank you." That still bothers me.

You really pissed me off! I considered you to be an ungrateful ass. I reviewed your posts in the rowdy section with the intention of some sort of a verbal challenge. The problem was that I agreed with most of your comments. Damn, what a bummer.

Now, you give me a +rep!

Your methodology is to be crass and harsh. That works for you and I respect that. However, in Texas, you can get shot for that approach.

In closing, I apologize for my response. You were correct and I was wrong. But, wouldn't have been easier to provide the appreciation link at the very start.

By the way, I haven't shed a tear since the Nam.

With respect and gratitude, you asshole! (just sort of kidding)

HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote