View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I rolled my eyes as I saw the tall, well built police officer walking toward my car. He knocked on my window and that was my que to press the button and open my window wide. I gave him a stunning smile as I spoke. "Oh I am so sorry officier, I didn't realize how fast I was going. What can I do to make ammends. I handed him my things and watched him closely as I had slipped about 1000 dollars in the side pocket where my insurance card was. That way he would not accuse me of bribery but if he took it, I knew I was home free. I could afford that kind of bribe, I spent more then that on clothing.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote