Thread: RD Refugees
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #203
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha Girl View Post
Thanks indeed. Now can someone upgrade my rep points to 1260? Because that's what I had on RD... Seriously though, I'm glad to have found some people here, but it doesn't help to allay my fears. If RD could simply disappear, so can this place. I sure would like to know what happened and I'd like to go back to RD. Sorry, no offence to this board.
Hey, glad to see you are here, I always liked your posts and comments at RD.

Hey, sooner or later one of the boards was going to dissapear, but hey there are good people here too, and the moderators here have graciously offered us this thread to help connect with old RD freinds so I think if you give it a chance you will love this place. I've jumped around from board to board over the years. It doesn't hurt to try different boards and meet new people.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote