View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #33
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is no more air in my lungs to scream. I have now almost accepted that this is how I will die. You are holding the gun with the hand that I shot.
But just as you think that I have given up, I reach up and push a finger right in too your flesh wound. The pain makes you drop the gun, I grab it, point it at your heart and pull the trigger. One, two, three... click click click....

I see the light in your eyes go out as you collapse on top of me, still inside me while your thick dark blood leaks all over me. It feels so warm against my cold body. I can hear the sirens getting closer, the police, they are coming. I close my eyes and give in to the darkness.