View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt the pain, in some distant corner of my mind. Lo king it away with the other emotions I don't want, empathy, shame, and pity. Those don't help me. Grimacing, yes you have to suffer for that. Somehow you have to pay. And how can I make it worse for you. A broken wrist is bad. Chuckling, I grind the shards of your wrist together. Still thrusting, still raping you. Closing my other hand around your throat. Squeezing, holding as tight as I can. Watching your face change color, tongue popping out, and eyes bugging.