View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt it move more than I saw it. My jaw sets as you point it at me, the cool hard metal pressing against my forehead. Just making me want to take you harder, rape you, hurt you. I grin as you threaten me. Attempting to tell me to get out of you. Or you will kill me. I simply smile, my hand snapping and grabbing your wrist. Jerking enough that I points at the wall not me. "It is a horrid thing to kill a man. I doubt you have the strength to do it." Squeezing hard, trying to break your wrists.