View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #25
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I try to open my eyes but every time you slap me my reflexes makes me close them. My cheeks are so soar and I don't know if its blood or tears on my face.
I collect all my strength and look at you. Its the worst thing I have ever done. I have too look someone who is raping me in the eyes. There is no escape from this at all. I just have to except that you are stronger, better and smarter.

My hands are free, and they are slightly pushing at your waist, a silent defense that will get me nowhere.You keep slamming into my pussy as I whimper and grab the bedding to squeeze it, I was expecting something soft, instead I grab around something hard. Made out of metal. a gun?