View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
Kodiak165

Kodiak165 has initial reputation

(( Interesting reply, I loved it ))

Conservative hypocrits. My best friend had been such a cute little lesbian and then she met some boy who tells her that it's the work of the devil and she pretends to be changed then tells me that it's was just a phase. I know that it wasn't a phase and so does she, but what was she going to tell her 18 year old? That she was a lesbian and had dated her teacher some 23 years prior? Of course not! She was going to tell her that she was a Catholic convert, born-again Christian saved from hell.

Hypocrits..and now said daughter was standing in the doorway. Not many people knew that I was a lesbian, I was able to keep it hidden rather well and I was sure that her mother wouldn't openly admit that her old best friend was a lesbian.

I looked at her and offered a friendly smile. "Come in." I say. I want to say a lot of different things, but tacher came first, revengeful lesbian came second. A balck tank top covered the top of my body, met at my waist by a blue and pink striped skirt that matched the jacket laid carelessly on the back of my chair. "Come, sit down." I said and smile more, my head beginning to plan my attack, this could get interesting...

Kodiak165 is offline   Reply With Quote