View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

(Victim - The Ultra-conservative Christian Good Girl, Senior)

I'm going to go to college the same one my mother and father gave a crapload of money to and she is on the Board of Directors. The kind of girl that will always be a success that school is Smith College and opens doors you never could crack. And damn it she is always getting top grades even in your class her work always top notch and she pushes herself.

What really gets you is my mother is was in your sorority a Legacy with the BIG L so walked in and was always the queen of the ball.

A virgin, a ultra-conservative and head of the schools Conservative Club she supported what she called ladylike feminism as in being an ass to the cause. And moved to stop the sex ed class since it included promoting perversion as in things like homosexuality, calling them perverts. Needless to say you have enough reasons to get some payback.

I'm coming in to see about doing an extra-credit paper to nudge my grade from a B+ to an A- or even an A to pad my transcript to get into Smith College. Its not like its going to be hard she has the grades, the family ties and the SAT scores. But I get all A's even if A-'s I get to go to Smith in a brand new car of my choice!

I come in dressed in jeans, panties, a bra, t-shirt and a jacket and am dressed like a lady with a cross around my neck the only touch is a cowgirl hat sort of my trademark.

I knock on the door.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.JPG (20.9 KB, 82 views)