View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #9
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smiled at my Pet's anger and jealousy. She had seen me rape almost 20 women by now. She had held them down or rode their faces as I fucked them, her hips grinding on their mouthes, while my hips ground against into their pussy or ass. We would even lean forward and kiss deeply, as we shared the mutual pleasure of our new found toy.

For some reason however, Kelly was a different experience for my Pet. Perhaps it was because she picked Kelly out for me as a gift. Perhaps she had seen a passing enjoyment on Kelly's face. Or did she think I enjoyed my gift too much? Could she possibly believe that Kelly was any different then the hundreds of whimpering, pleading bitches I had raped?

My Pet's jealousy and petulance could become a liability and lead to mistakes down the road. I was having none of that. I had to punish her. I had to hurt her in ways I knew she would be reminded of who was in charge, but also to show her my love through my discipline. My little demonstration was also a lesson to Kelly. I could see Kelly was approaching the precipice of her breaking point. A few more nudges and she would break and become most compliant.

I had learned along my travels that this "foreplay" of breaking a woman was quite arousing and Kelly was so close. She could see the hatred in my Pet's eyes and was quite unnerved. Kelly actually tried to cling to me to save her. I laughed aloud at this irony, as my Pet pulled her away and viciously slapped her. Oh yes! Kelly was about to break and my Pet was going to be the one to do it.

I handed my belt to my Pet as a sort of symbolic " changing of the guard." I was now bestowing a second honor on My Pet...not only choosing the victim but also allowing her to push Kelly off the precipice...allowing my Pet to break her, earning Kelly's complete loyalty and obedience ... just as I had so many months ago when Stephanie became my Pet and I her Master.

I smiled as my Pet squared herself in front of Kelly seizing a clump of Kelly's hair, her face inches apart, screaming at Kelly, spittle flying from her lips and mixing with the teas now streaming from Kelly's eyes...i chuckled as she dragged Kelly to hoist and quickly secured her.

Oh yes, Kelly was going to pay quite a price for my Pet's jealousy. I decided to sit back and enjoy the show. My Pet had quite a sadistic streak in her at times. I could already feel my cock hardening again. This was going to be quite enjoyable.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 06-08-2013 at 07:29 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote