View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Mother and Daughter

PART ONE

She’d given her name as Mary. I sized her up as early 40s, suburban, soccer-mom type. No ring; probably divorced. Mid-length dark-blond hair, good athletic build, quite attractive. Jeans, sneakers, and T-shirt, though I guessed she wore a conservative skirt suit to whatever dull office job --probably low-level management –- she spent her weekdays at. She wouldn’t have stood out much in a crowd; but her presence here in my “office” was unusual. It’s pretty rare that a woman tries to hire me.

“How did you find out about me?” I asked.

"I happened to be talking about my, er, problem with a co-worker,” Mary said crisply. No nervousness or hand-wringing with this one. She had a ruthless streak deep down. “He said he’d hired you to help with a family situation a couple of months ago. He didn’t say exactly what you’d done for him, but he said you might be able to help me.”

Family situation.....a couple of months ago.....Ah, yes, that must have been the Brown case. No wonder he hadn’t gone into details with her. “What kind of ‘help’ do you want?” I asked.

“It’s about my daughter, Kathryn,” Mary explained. “She’s been a great disappointment to me. Oh, not in terms of achievements. She’s very precocious. But she’s always been rebellious. And this year she wrote to me from college telling me she’s a lesbian. I want you to understand, I’m not a crier. But I cried for a week when I read that. I’ve always wanted grandchildren, and now.....” her voice faltered. I knew I had her pegged right; this woman was tough, and growing up as her daughter couldn’t have been easy. To be showing emotion at all, she must have been upset indeed. “She told me she’ll never, ever go with a man,” Mary went on. “Never. And I don’t have any other children.”

“People can change –- “

“She won’t,” Mary interrupted. “I’ve known her for nineteen years. She’s my daughter. She’s not going to change.”

“So what does that have to do with me?”

“She’ll never go with a man voluntarily,” Mary said, and I saw a gleam of something a little like madness in her eyes. “But summer’s coming. She’ll be home from college for several months. I’ve made arrangements to hold her prisoner at home. All I need is for you to come and.....do what you do. Once she’s pregnant, under the new laws, she can’t get rid of it. It will be tough on her for a while, but.....I’ll get the grandchild I want.”

I showed no shock. I never do. Frankly, I hardly feel shock any more. Not after some of the things perfectly respectable-looking people have hired me for.

But.....”At your house? She’ll know you’re involved. I know how to protect myself, but she could press charges against you.”

Mary shook her head. “Kathryn worked at a bank for a while to raise money for college. She stole some money. A lot. The bank knows. They didn’t accuse her because there wasn’t enough evidence, and she hasn’t spent any of it. She’s hoarding it until she needs it. But I know where it is. If I showed the bank where she has it –- and I can –- they’d have their evidence. If she makes trouble for me, I can make just as much for her. She has a horror of prison. She wouldn’t risk it. I know her.”

We discussed my fee, and she agreed readily. “One last thing,” I said. “I want a sign of good faith from you, to reassure me that I can trust you.”

“Like what?”

I saw no need to beat around the bush with this one. I just gestured at the long sofa along one wall of the office.

Somewhat to my surprise, she hesitated. “I’ve been divorced for years,” she said. “I’m not on the pill.”

I stood up. “So use your mouth.”

She looked a little taken aback, but considering what she wanted me to do to her daughter, it wasn’t so much to ask. She slid off the chair and down to her knees in front of me. She undid my zipper and took my already half-erect dick in her mouth. She set to work a little mechanically at first, then putting more tongue action into it. I guessed she’d gone for a while without a chance to show off her skills. My hands rested on her shoulders, then wandered down to her chest; I could feel a bra through the T-shirt, but it was a flimsy one. She took me closer to the brink and I started squeezing her breasts, only half involuntarily, not too hard. When I was about to come I planted one hand on the back of her head. I didn’t really expect her to try to pull away, but I do hate it when they ruin it by doing that. I started squirting and I heard her make a soft “ugh” noise in her throat, but she kept working on me, milking me as I shivered. She didn’t pull away until she knew I was finished.

“Swallow,” I said.

I think she’d been expecting that. She obeyed with only a little wince and stood up as I fastened my zipper.

“You’ve got yourself a deal,” I told her.