View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:40 AM   #5
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh fuck! FR, now you've got me crying in my beer.

Another 10% on the price of scrumpy - what a fucking disaster. 10% is nothing to tradesmen like you, my old con man, you'll just whack an extra 15% onto your bills and go merrily on your way.

I know what your real problem is you cunning bastard. Once in the dim years of yesteryear, I seem to remember that cider was universally known as "leg opener", two pints and the poor girl was anyone's.

Admit it!, you're losing your touch and are now resorting to cider to undermine the female defences and get your leg over. AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING TIGHT TO PAY MORE FOR IT.

Don't feel sorry for the devious bastard everyone, pay the extra 10% knowing that you are helping out a once great country that has now got the arse out of its trousers.

There'll always be an England. (As long as Scotland's there.)