View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

the way its suppose to go.....

game starts at 0..

i am female so I 0-1=-1 ((I can not post again until two people post, one of those two has to be a male ))

i am not familair with flesh but since i am being flirted with I will assume he is male... -1+1=0 Flesh ((cannot post again until two people post, one of those two has to be female))

snark 0+1= +1 ((cannot post again until two people post, one of those two has to be female))

since two people have posted, at least one of them male (in this case both) I can post again

+1-1=0 ((now i have to wait till two more people post, one of them being the opposite sex.))

its a fun game when you get a bunch of males or females that can all post in a row... although if people do not play fair, or no one plays game master and keps the score straight, it breaks down into complete chaos after the first few posts....

for the record, the score is at 0
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote