View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I akways get ditched after rape rps

I've been roleplaying (in text) rape fantasies on omegle for about a year now and I've noticed that though plenty of women (could be men, don't care really) are willing to participate, they immediately sign off when we're done. as if to say that as soon as they are done getting their fantasy played out, they have no use for me. it's not as if I'm not there to get the same thing done, but why not just a little conversation? never happens. I've taken to saving them in a document to at least have something come of the experience. would it be unethical of me to post them here? The other parties are always completely anonymous to me, so they would be to everyone else too.
thoughts? Has anyone has this experience too? where should I go instead where people might have the decency to shoot me a 'hey, thanks for the experience'?
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote