View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm talking in roleplay context here..

I cant imagine coming when your meant to be fighting.. unless of course its part of the scene and your coerced into it.. different scenario there.

Ive heard people saying that such and such a girl comes when shes being roleplayed, though how much of this is true and the circumstances in which it occured I dont know, because I dont know the girl, but the source reliable enough to make me think "lucky fucking bitch!"

came extremely close the other night during the abdcution roleplay which was unexpected. However the night after the roleplay I did have one, and when I opened my eyes, I felt like I was literally spinning and spinning around and around and around and around... and Ive never felt like that before after an orgasm.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote