View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #26
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Chapter Eight: The Houseguest

After bathing Cleo, taking his time this time in the whirlpool-like tub with her on his cock, Carlos smiled and licked his daughter's neck as he looked at her in the floor-length mirror. Curling his fingers through her hair, he smiled as they fell in little ringlets around her shoulders as he let her take in the outfit he slipped onto her. It was a see-through pink baby-doll camisole that came with a pair of string pink underwear. The cami only cut off at the top of the panties and left nothing to the imagination. Smiling and cupping her pussy through the panties, Carlos smiled and took her hand "Come on princess...our guest will be here soon and I'm sure her daddy will want to have some time with both of you before he says goodbye."

Guiding her down the stairs, he smiled as a few minutes later he heard a knock on the door. Guiding Cleo to the door and wrapping an arm around her, resting his hand on her ass, slipping a finger into her anus, he heard her gasp and grin as he pulled open the door. On the other side stood George with Cassie. "Hey George, come on in. Hey Cassie sweetheart..." Moving his free arm around Cassie, Carlos pulled her to himself and stuffed his tongue into her mouth "Mmmm....you taste so good....I bet you can't wait for your little sleepover with Cleo, can you?"

Laughing at her discomfort, he let her be pulled back to George who was carrying in a small suitcase. "Hey Carlos...I know that a lot of the outfits that Cleo has will fit Cassie so I packed lightly. There are some toys in there that she just 'couldn't' part with..." Smiling, he pulled up the skirt of her tiny two piece school girl outfit and showed a double ended dildo strapped into both her cunt and ass "This is one of them."

Smirking a little, Carlos nodded "Of course, I totally understand...come on, I'll show you where Cassie will be sleeping...when she's not with me and Cleo in our room of course." Guiding them up the stairs, he showed them a vintage pink and black room perfect for any little girl with the usual stuffed animals and dolls. On the walls were quotes written in calligraphy such as "Little Girls Grow Up to Be Slaves" and "Girls Rule, Daddies Drool...Over Their Daughter's Pussies".

In the center of the room was a big round bed with hot pink and black satin covers and sheets. On the walls surrounding the bed were two mirrors which reflected the bed and on the wall on at the end and front of the bed, and above it were three plasma flat screen TVs in Hi-Def which could show when Cassie was being fucked...Positioned on either side of the bed, at the end, in front of and above the bed, mounted to the walls and ceiling were hi-def cameras that would capture any and all positions.

Sighing, Cassie was apparently used to this sort of thing as she looked away. Cleo was by now, used to it as well. Smiling, George leaned down and kissed his daughter's neck then looked at Carlos "So...how about a goodbye fuck before I leave? I mean, I won't see my little princess for two whole weeks...sure I'll have a girl with me...one of the other dads lent me his daughter that's more behaved than Cassie and is a little bit older so noone will be suspicious when they see us together in public. But it won't be the same..."

Smiling, Carlos nodded then looked back at George "How about a foursome? Me and Cleo could join you..." Seeing George smile at the idea, he looked at Cassie then went to the bureau and pulled out a strap on dildo and tossed it to her. She seemed a bit more trained than Cleo and so he trusted her to do what he wanted. "How about this Carlos...we'll do a train...I'll get under Cleo and fuck her pussy at the same time that Cassie is fucking her...Cleo's shown that she can take two cocks there at the same time...then you can fuck Cassie up the ass or in the pussy as well. That dildo I just gave her has another dildo that will be fucking her at the same time that she's fucking Cleo so she'll be stuffed full just like Cleo is."

Biting her lip and looking down at the dildo, Cassie sighed and slowly undressed herself, showing a full cheerleader's body. Looking away from everyone, she slowly pulled on the harness, strapping the dildo onto herself. Letting out a sharp gasp, she felt the other dildo entering herself as she slowly strapped it on.

Smiling at Cassie's actions, Carlos pulled Cleo to himself and pulled off the camisole and underwear before he and George started to undress. Pulling out a butt plug, he smiled "Now Angel, we don't want your ass to get all lonely while I'm fucking your pussy do we? No we don't.." Saying that, he leisurely tossed another butt plug to George and they both spread lube on them before stuffing them into their daughters.

Laying down on the bed, he pointed to Cleo, whose discomfort was really showing on her face and pointed to his cock "You know what to do sweetie..." Sighing and looking away, Cleo slowly climbed onto the bed and straddled her father's cock before lowering herself onto it. Gasping at the intrusion, she bit her lip as he wrapped his big hands around her tiny waist and slowly pulled her down onto himself. Resting her fully onto himself, he felt himself swelling inside of her then nodded to Cassie.

Following his signal, Cassie sighed resignedly then slowly climbed ontop of Cleo and started stuffing her pussy from above, slipping the dildo above Carlos' cock. It was a tight fit and hearing Cleo gasping, Cassie couldn't help but worry she was tearing the girl's insides apart. After a few more thrusts, she finally rested inside of Cleo then felt her father following along behind her, kneeling behind her and sliding his cock into her pussy above the dildo stuffed into it. Flinching and gasping out a little as he slowly slid into her, Cassie tightened up then cried out as he finally thrust all the way into her.

Feeling her father's actions, caused Cassie's body to fuck Cleo which in turn caused Cleo's body to fuck Carlos. It was a chain, body slapping against body, causing everyone to fuck everyone else. As George pulled his body away, Carlos raised his hips to fuck Cleo which caused her to fuck Cassie, which caused Cassie to fuck George.

Reaching over and flipping a remote's button, the cameras started to record their movements, playing on the tvs. Turning Cassie's and Cleo's faces to the mirrors, George and Carlos smiled at their expressions before stuffing their tongues into their daughters' mouths. Sometimes turning their daughters' faces to each other, they ordered them to french each other. Eventually, Carlos paused and turned Cleo's body, still impaled on his cock to look at Cassie's body and smiled as their breasts rubbed against each other, causing them to moan out. Sucking on Cleo's neck he moaned out "French her princess....let her stuff your mouth with her tongue."

Sighing, Cleo felt her head being gripped as Cassie obeyed what the fathers wanted and stuffed her tongue into Cleo's mouth, rubbing her nipples against Cleo's as Cleo returned the sentiment.

Moaning after an hour of thrusting, pausing for a few seconds to prolong the orgasms and then thrusting again, Carlos came into Cleo as George came into Cassie. They had reached down, and around the dildos in their daughters' pussies started to rub their clits. Hearing both Cleo and Cassie moaning out, they came together a couple seconds later, dragging their fathers' cum into them deeper and grinding their hips into each other.

Chuckling, Carlos and George pulled out of Cassie and Cleo. Looking down at Cassie, George kissed her deeply "I have to go now darling...but I'll see you in two weeks...you be good for Carlos and Daddy'll bring you home a treat." Wrapping Cassie's legs around Cleo's waist and Carlos, doing the same to Cleo, they fastened the girls' legs around each others' waists then wrapped their arms around each other and handcuffed their hands there so they were forced to hold each other, the dildo and butt plugs still deep inside of them.

Forcing a double ended dildo cock gag into their mouths and fastening it around their heads, Carlos looked at George as they descended the stairs "Have a good trip George...see you in two weeks." Smiling and watching his friend leave, Carlos went into the kitchen to prepare a meal for the two girls and himself, plans already forming in his head of what to do with them for the next two weeks.

Last edited by Cleo; 07-27-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote