View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Two)

Closing her eyes and lifting her hands above her head, she turned a cartwheel into a backflip then a tuck. Landing on her feet, she threw her hands up into the air as she continued listening to the beat more and more.

How deep do you want me to go?
Do you want me to speed it up, speed it up or go slow?
Start from the bed, now we out here on the floor,
Girl you're really in for a treat now, but don't fall in love cuz,

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
We not makin' love tonight.
Hickies all over your neck,
Kissin' all over your body, babe,
Girl you gon' get it tonight.
When we have sex, sex, sex,
When we have sex.

Turning around, she continued her floor exercises then ended in a split. Walking over to the parallel bars, she threw herself up onto them and for a minute, everything fell away. She wasn't going through what she was going through with her father. She was flying away from it. Smiling contentedly as she spun herself faster and faster around the bars, she felt the leotard and shorts squeeze her thighs and bit her lip. Damn it...there was no way of escaping from what was going on.

Getting angry, she landed on her feet then walked over the balance beam and lifted herself up onto it in a hand stand. Spreading her legs into an upside down split, she touched her head to the beam then gently, slowly flipped her body up to land on her feet. With catlike agility, she sprang across the beam with ease, landing on her feet then spinning around.

Lookin' at my baby,
Sleepin' like a baby,
Body so amazing drive me crazy,
I'm about to wake you up,
Girl I wanna sex you up,
I know how to go about this,
Cuz I gotta do something,
Kissing and the touching,
Ain't no rushing,
When it comes to sexin',
Slow and easy does it
You gon' think you dreaming about me licking you.

Ending the beam exercises, she thought about going to the trampoline track, but decided against it. Lifting herself up onto the big trampoline, she rolled to the center of the trampoline and flipped herself up into the air. Coming down, she lit out with a left side kick. Aside from doing her gymnastics and dance at school, she was also working on martial arts and self defense. The trampoline helped with that. It helped her hone her kicks into the right direction.

Girl you can thank me in the morning.
When you wake up feeling hella good.
Feeling like you want me.
I didn't realize how much I made you scream, yeah.

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
Girl you gon' get it tonight.
When we have sex.

Biting her lip as she continued her exercises, she didn't hear the door to the gym open. She was too absorbed in the music and her exercises to focus on anything else. Landing on her feet, she turned then stopped and gasped seeing her father standing there smiling at her. "Perfect form honey...I'm so proud of you." Seeing her looking rapidly around, he laughed and motioned to a camera in the corner of the room "Of course I was watching. I was in Cassie's room, preparing it for her when I thought to check on you...I know that you were checking the front door. No need to worry though...everything's locked up nice and tight."

It's gon' be the best,
Best you ever had,
I can promise that, baby,
I lay you on your back,
Then between your legs,
I can make 'em spread, baby.

We just havin' sex,
I'm gonna get you wet,
Girl you gon' get it tonight
When we have sex.

Pulling himself up onto the trampoline, he smiled, taking his own shirt off and bounced in place "What do you say to a little game sugar? I catch you, I get to have sex with you in a place of my choosing...you manage to get away from me and to the door...well, I don't get to have you for about 2 hours tops...what do you say honey? Come on...I'm nice and horny...but I don't have near your athletic ability..."

Sighing, she glared at her father and prepared to try to get past him.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote