View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #22
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part One)

Sighing and checking the front door a final time, Cleo frowned. Damn it...it was locked...and the only way to get out the door was to know the code to it. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked down at her outfit. It was a leotard made to look like a leotard when she was younger, squeezing her form tightly. Below that was a pair of shorts that left nothing to the imagination.

She was headed down to the gym to get a workout in. Her father was now letting her access throughout the house, but was making sure any and all doors leading to the outside were locked. He allowed her in the kitchen but he made sure any sharp knives that she could use were locked away out of her grasp.

Now she was bored. She thought that the only way to cure her boredom was to go for a workout in the gym. Walking toward the gym, she felt her leotard and shorts squeeze her form. She hated being dressed like this but it was the only kind of leotards in her closet. All of her leotards from the school were removed and either locked up or trashed. Her father said he was seeing to modifying a few of them for his own liking.

Pushing open the door to the gym, she took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what it looked like in here. It was gorgeous. It had a gymnastics studio on one side with a balance beam, parallel bars, trampoline, trampoline track, and an area for her to do her floor exercises.

On the other side was a dance studio where she could practice her dancing. She had an area where there was a bar and a wall-length mirror where she could stretch and do her exercises. The rest of the area was open where she could practice her leaps and everything.

Walking over to the bar, she hung her towel and set her water bottle down then walked over to the stereo. Her father wasted no money. It was a state of the art system, that much was sure. Cranking up the music and listening to the beat of a song that featured Sex in it. Biting her lip, she started going through all the tracks and screamed in frustration. They were all about sex.

Finally settling in on Chris Brown's 'Sex' song, she turned and walked to the bar and started her stretches. It wasn't preferable...but at least it had a beat.

Shawty, come here
I wanna grab your body, lay you on the sofa,
And as I pull your hair,
I'm gonna stroke your body make you bend over for me,
And you've been waitin' patiently for me to break you off,
And girl your clothes still on but Imma rip 'em off with my teeth yeah, yeah, yeah
And girl Imma whisper this into your ear.

Sighing, she shook her head as she started going into the floor routine. As much as she hated having to listen to something like this while working out, she couldn't help but feel herself getting wet between her thighs. Biting her lip, she tried to focus on the routine more than to the lyrics.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote