View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #37
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Yes I do, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. If you had stopped doing this after your first time I would agree with you. Since you are a known repeat offender you will warrant extra attention. Especially in the movie area.

As for the "we" please continue to post the word nigger on the forum see how long you will get away with it.
Repeat offender of staying within the rules? Repeatedly being cordial the entire time, as opposed to when it is convenient? Repeatedly posting pics embracing black dominance over white oppression while some say I'm racist against blacks?

I encourage every member to witness this post. One member, who shall remain nameless, so desperately needs some sort of recognition, or applause from the group has lost all grasp of rational thought.

Initially, I thought it was a simple flame war. But I am fascinated that one who has totally overtaken and censored anothers post, still feels the need to post epithets and flames, etc. I am truly fascinated. I would encourage other members to post comments once the inevitable response is posted.

It really is like looking at a mindless monkey, give them a banana and they go wild! Dance monkey! Dance!