View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #30
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Like I said this ISNT the first time youve pulled this bullshit act here. So stop acting suprised. You used the word nigger with the intent to stir up shit. And you suceeded beyond your wildest dreams.

If this was the first time you had done this we would cut you some slack. This is the THIRD time youve done this crap. No one is buying your bullshit sob story.

I have never claimed this is the first time I have posted these pictures, it isn't the first time, that is why I linked to the previous posts. I'm not surprised at the reaction of some, only the histerical reaction a few have had, I'm certainly not sobbing. That is why I removed the captions, I don't want to detract from the board. I don't care about your slack, I'm curious of the "we" slack spoken of. I have heard from one member against what was posted in less than civil terms, so I removed it. Any other criticism has been civil. I feel removal of the captions has been accepted by the group.

Given that we as simple members, subject to the same rules, should be able to resolve differences, I'm curious as to what purpose this dialog is achieving? Members critical of the work have succesfully censored the board, I have broken no rules, and have graciously responded to questions and comments.

So we have reached what I would call an impasse, so I ask. Do you have a logical purpose in keeping this going?