View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 PM   #29
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
I respectfully request this be moved to the "Rowdy Room". It has simply gotten out of hand.

I really do care, and realize that people object to it to a point to make a significant issue out of it. That is why I have removed the posts, and stated repeatedly that I won't post them again.

I have not counted the pro vs. con posters, but please see the following:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=22362

Hopefully, one will see that my motivation was and still is to enhance the board. Enough pro posts were sent that made me believe that it would be appropriate to post more at a later date. Now we find ourselves here.

I again humbly suggest moving this to the rowdy room.

On another point, I do not appreciate being associated, explicitly or implicitly, with a group filled with hate towards anyone(black people in this case). Especially when the posts in question deal with power of black people over a group that has historically oppressed them(whites). Essentially calling someone racist against black people based on the fact that they posted captions that put black people in the dominant position against those who have oppressed them.

Don't hate anyone, love everyone. Thats what I do.
Like I said this ISNT the first time youve pulled this bullshit act here. So stop acting suprised. You used the word nigger with the intent to stir up shit. And you suceeded beyond your wildest dreams.

If this was the first time you had done this we would cut you some slack. This is the THIRD time youve done this crap. No one is buying your bullshit sob story.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'