View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM   #22
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)
Default My Last Word

I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my post. I spend a lot of time at xxxx://www.nworshipunlimited.xxx that at some level has embraces the term N*g**r that I have used. I would never intentionally start a thread that would hurt anyone. I completely understand why some could misinterpret my meaning.

I only wanted to enhance the readers experience here, I would never isolate some at the expense of others. I love everyone...I embrace all outlooks and opinions. All I ask is that others accept other outlooks as well.

Knowing now, that some can't or won't or haven't understood what I mean by what was said, I'll not post my captions again. I posted material offensive to some and realize that. But I do not want that to overshadow the fact that my only agenda is to bring entertaining captions to the group.

Call me what you want, but don't say that I hate or love or are indifferent about anyone. I love everyone here...thats why I did what I did.