View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 08:50 PM   #30
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
I think we all have the call of RB in our blood. It's good to see that a few more have answered the call.

As to the presidency Clinton just wants to stay in power for as long as she can. If she doesn't get the nomination she'll probably wind up in the white house somehow as a cabinet member or get Bill to do it. And if Bush gets the Republican nomination I'm going to bust a gut laughing so hard. If Bush actually wins the presidency I might die of laughter.
Bush III has all the charisma of a fever blister. The liberal press might elevate him to nominee status using the magic that they use, but they will never allow him to be president and he simply doesn't have what it takes to take the momentum away from the press like Reagan did. He doesn't have what it takes to go the distance when the press starts backing their liberal favorite.

Mrs. "Stand By Her Man" is a fever blister. Hell, she makes the late and great Golda Meir look good. And, I would have voted for Golda. But then, I'd vote for Putin given the limp wrist gang that we are faced with. There is no way in hell that the press can make that sow's ear look like a silk purse.

Look at this board. Essentially, it is made up of a group of very diverse folks that certainly think outside the box in a region that is mostly considered perverse by the vast majority of the so called right wing conservative movement. If it was disclosed that Bush III was actually RapeU, his career would be immediately destroyed. But, where is the commonality? Political correctness burns every ass on this board and brings about immediate responses of outrage. If a candidate were to come forward and actually tell the truth, stand behind that truth and not waffle, the liberal press would have another Reagan to deal with.

The truth might set us all free!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote