Thread: Twisted Cops
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Now you just wait a second there,” says Doug, sweat already beading on his forehead. “You can’t just...”
Dave feels the lock give and there is a click. The door slides open with a screeching whine, falling back to admit both men entry into a darkened room. Dave stands back up, pocketing his picks and smiles at his partner, motioning to him to step inside. “After you,” says Dave, grinning from ear to ear.
“Oh, for fuck’s sake,” says Doug, spittle flying from his lips as he squashes down his cap. “Let’s get this over with and see what we’ve got.”
Dave tags behind his partner after the man walks in, the dark all consuming. The room smells of tabac and old sweat mixed in with vomit. Doug raises his shoe, feeling something moist beneath it and curses. “This is a fucking pig sty,” he growls.
“Yeah,” says Dave, flipping on the light switch and walking behind his partner. “Reminds me of your own apartment. Nothing like home sweet home.” The lighting is dim, and as he looks around he can see crushed beer cans, empty bottles and empty or half empty pizza boxes lying strewn about. A roach skitters by the floor quickly, running beneath one of the ruined chairs. The chairs themselves look old and moldy with rips and tears along the surface, wood exposed from certain injuries. An old TV set lies pushed against the wall with a small table littered with boxes in front of it. “Yeah...” he says, “fucking sty.”
“Will ya’ look it that,” Doug whispers behind him. Dave turns around, scanning the wall and his mouth nearly drops. He walks closer, slowly, and tilts his cap, smiling.
“What.. The .. Fuck?”
“My thoughts exactly,” says Dave, drawing closer and picking off one of the photos from the wall. It’s a picture of their little Asian, though from the looks of it, it’s from the shower stall from a view above it. From the blurry foreground he guesses there’s a tree that’s near the bathroom. Though what draws him in is that it’s a picture of their Asian neighbor, hugging her two tits while she sprays her body off with water.
It’s not the best quality shot, he thinks. Kind of blurry at best, but it is telling of what Ms. Shu Wen’s neighbors have been up to. Scanning the photos on the back wall, and there are several, the evidence is quite stacked against the tenants of apartment 2B. Well, if they bothered telling the department that is. They might actually let this one slide if the men choose to cooperate. Dave turns back to scanning the images on the wall.
Pictures upon pictures lie stacked on the wall, tacked or stapled on or some even taped. Mostly of the Asian woman coming in and out of the apartment. Boring images really. But a few seem centered on going up her skirt so the image follows the swell of her derriere, or looking down at her body so that they can see the crease of her breasts that are so enticing. Despite the poor quality, Dave feels a hard on pushing against his pants.
“Well,” he says, looking at another photo. “If I didn’t want to fuck the Asian bitch before, I sure do now.”
“You and me both partner,” says Doug, picking out another photo from the pile on the wall. “Bitch sure has a fine set of legs.” Dave can hear him smacking his lips and smiles.
He is about to say something more when he hears laughter coming from the hall. He pats Doug on the shoulder, motioning to the door. “Looks like our guest have arrived.”
“Well good,” says Doug, tilting his cap. “Now we can get this little adventure started.”
As the door opens admitting four gentlemen of questionable repute, Dave and Doug put on their biggest grins. “Well gentlemen,” says Doug, “I think there’s some explaining you folks need to do.”

Marcos was having a blast with his brother Carlos and the other two neighbors they knew from down the block. Tom, a large black man with a hefty weight, giving him a good double chinned look and Richard, an older hillbilly back country type of gent. Richard couldn’t speak quite as well but he seemed to get along with everyone well enough and wouldn’t treat them as something less simply because of their race, unlike a lot of people they’d met down the line who because of being from a “barrio” or being of some minority race in the states, they’d get looked down upon. But not Richard. It could well be because other white folks seemed to look down on him for his speech, or it may be the more common union of all of them having ideas of their little gook bitch neighbor, Sho win or whatever her name is. In fact they’d just been talking about her and what they’d love to do with her if they could ever get her alone in the apartment with them when they’d opened the door and found two cops already waiting for them inside.
“Fuck,” Marcos whispers, seeing a large meaty officer matching Tom in appearance and a second thinner one who is grinning like some devil came outta’ hell. “Well gentlemen,” says the larger, meatier one. “I think you have some explaining to do.” He motions to the wall with all of the gook’s pictures and Marcos turns around and gives Carlos a glare. His brother just stares at him stupidly. “What?” he says, shrugging his shoulders.
“I told you we shoulda’ put those things in a folder rather than tacking them on a wall!”
“Hey,” says Carlos defensively. “You wanted them up there as much as me.”
Fuck, thinks Marcos, gathering the looks of both officers who are taking down some of the photos. “Now these are some nice photos gents,” says the large one, tapping the photos on his palm. “Not the best quality, but I get the gist of em.”
“You ain’t got nothin’ on us,” Carlos mouths off.
“No,” says the thinner officer, leaning on a chair. “We got plenty. And that’s what we wanted to talk about.”
“Um... we’ll leave you two to it then,” says Tom from behind. “Ain’t wanting no trouble with no officers of the law.”
“Yeah, me neither,” says Richard. “I’sa got enough with what they bear down on me already fer’ me own neighbor. Don’t need em’ on this one too.” Fucking pendejos, thinks Marcos. Wanting to bail right when it gets dicey. Like anyone else...
The younger officer whistles, giving a signal. “You boys better keep your asses parked in here as well. I’m taking it from the fact that you’re just walking in all fine and dandy that you already knew about the pictures, which makes you accessories if not accomplices. Isn’t that right Doug?”
The larger one nods with his double chin wagging. “That’s right Dave.” He walks up to them, his fat rolls swirling, an equally fat grin plastered across his chunky lips. “Fact of the matter is, we have enough to bring all four of you in for questioning.”
“I ain’t going down for just takin’ some pictures!” Carlos yells. “You can’t keep me here for-“
The large one blows a whistle none of them had seen him pull out and shakes his head, palms extended up to them. “Easy. Easy. We aren’t here to step on anyone’s toes. Quite the contrary.” The large man turns back to the photos, grinning and turns to them, a wicked smile on his lips, eyes gleaming. It’s a look that Marcos recognizes on their own faces when they talk about things they aren’t supposed to. They could always brush it off because it was each other. But here? With a cop doing it? It sends shivers down Marcos’ spine.
“What we want is to pose a proposition here,” says the large one, eyes all small and wicked.
“What kind o’ deal,” says Richard, nearly whistling the last part.
“The kind that’ll make all our frustrations worthwhile,” says the large one, running a fat finger down across one of the photos.
“Make sense man,” says Carlos. “What you talking about?” While Carlos is overly headstrong and noisy, Marcos has to agree. What is this man talking about? Is this some kind of set up? But if so, why bother? He really does have enough evidence to put them behind bars for awhile or at least get them a hefty fine. So what’s the deal?
The rotund man waddles over to the sofa slowly and leans back against the headboard, letting himself relax. “We... me and my partner here, we want to know how serious you are about this Asian chink next door.”
“What are you talking about man?” says Tom, bullying his way to the front, his figure somewhat imposing next to the cop’s.
“I’m saying I think that twat would make a good fuck and we want to know if you gents want in or out?” He says the words slowly and it makes Marcos shiver to a degree. He can’t really mean what he thinks he means, can he?
“Speak straight,” says Marcos. “Either arrest us or make sense of what you’re talking about.”
The fat one grins and turns to his partner. “Man, these boys sure are slow.” He turns back to the four and in a more serious tone says, “I’m talking about raping the bitch.”
Marcos is sure his mouth is hanging open cuz the cop can’t be serious about what he just said. Can he? He notices his expression is mirrored by the others who aren’t sure how to take the information just given to them either. It has to be a joke. Or.. Or entrapment of some sort. The cop can’t be serious. Can he?
“So I’m asking,” says the officer in a dark tone. “Do you want in or out?”
Then it finally dawns on him. The officer is dead serious. He wants to rape their neighbor. So then, what is the catch?

Marcos isn’t convinced. It sounds too peachy, too perfect he thinks. The idea that the cops want to fuck the same woman they do? Yeah right. When hell freezes over. And even if the cops do want to rape her, why tell them about it? Why not just grab her themselves and fuck her? There has to be more to this than what these pendejos are revealing.
“Alright, Jefe,” says Marcos, looking at the two pigs with narrowed eyes. “How do we know you’re on the level? How do we know you ain’t setting us up for the fall in your place?”
“Honestly,” says the thin one, whistling. “If we just wanted to set you up so you’d fall, then we’d have done so already and you “chingados” would be fucked already.” The man gives him a dark grin, his eyes full of menace and Marcos thinks the man might be right. But still... he’d like to know all the cards he’s being played first.
“Maybe that’s just what you boys want us to think,” says Marcos. “Maybe you wanting us to plant incriminating evidence we can’t get around so this way you just lock us up for what you do.”
“Yessir,” says Richard. “Souns’ down right suspicious if you askn’ me.”
The thin man corrects his hat, twisting it on his scalp and shakes his head. “Come on Doug. These fuckers don’t want to do the man’s work and get to fucking that bitch. It’s up to us to spread that bitch’s legs and get her pumping.” The man looks up at the four of them, his eyes dark and menacing. “So you better not get in the way “chingados,” he says with a growl. Let’s get out of here while everything’s still good and I got my hard on still.” He sees the man’s hand go lower to his trousers...
Marcos watches and jumps back, putting his hands before his face feeling almost as if someone slapped him. “What the fuck man?!” he yells, baffled as much as anything else. He’d never before seen a cop fondle his dick in front of anybody and he doesn’t like seeing it now.
“I got a fuckin’ hard on that needs to get expended,” the cop growls. “You got a problem with that?”
“We do when you’re waving that thing in front of us!” Carlos yells, bouncing against Marcos’ shoulder, pointing accusingly at the cop. For his hollering, Carlos is right. That ain’t something authority figures are supposed to be doing in front of people, no matter how low they think of them. There just isn’t anything right about that, which sends a shiver down Marcos’ spine. It might mean they’re on the level about the rape too then.
“Wasn’t waving it at you,” the cop sneers, his eyes turning into thin slits, his voice going down several octaves. He turns back to his partner and grunts, “Come on man, I wanna’ finish this shift off and get back to watching our vids.”
“You mean the one where we raped that chink whore from downtown,” says the chunkier one with eyes down cast. Marcos’ ears twitch at this. He can’t mean it’s a video about rape, can he? That’s insane!
“Of course I fuckin’ mean that one! What other hard on vids do we got?! Geez!” The other three are out behind him with their mouths hanging but Marcos catches the officer with the wide belt smiling. It might still be some fool set up he thinks, but less and less is Marcos thinking it’s fake. And if it isn’t then it can get a lot worse for everyone. If these guys are on the level and Marcos refuses them they could still set em’ up for the fall. So why not join in on the rape? Might as well take some pussy if they’re going down for it anyways. But Marcos has never been one to simply jump into a nest full of hornets.
“Let’s say you’re on the level,” says Marcos. “Why you includin’ us in your little Asian cunt fest? Why share?”
The large one looks over at his partner who shrugs and then looks back at them, a large grin spreading across his face. “Well, that part’s easy. We’ve been thinking, the last two cunts we didn’t keep long term, and this one, well she looks like a fine piece of ass.” Marcos can hear Carlos murmur his assent and he punches the man in the shoulder.
“What you do that for?” the man bawls, rubbing his arm.
“Just listen,” Marcos says. “I want to hear what the man says.” Carlos glares at him darkly but shuts his lips. The others are simply staring from Marcos to the cop and wondering what to make of it. The cop on the other hand, acts as if he hadn’t heard anything and goes on with what he’s saying.
“Point is, we kept the last bitch for awhile, but it came out to be ... troublesome. You know, with jobs and all, especially being cops. Making up alibis and all that shit. But with you... four of you, there can always be one of you with the little Won Ton making sure she has company, if you know what I mean?” He is grinning again, like a shark with a seal in its mouth. It doesn’t make Marcos feel any more secure but he nods. He really does want to get in between that Asian whore’s legs. Show him what a Mexican immigrant can do to a tight little clam.
“Alright. Maybe you’re on the level. So what now?” he says, arms crossed over his chest, his decision made.
“Now,” says the cop, pulling down the brim of his hat over his eyes. “Now we do the boring part. We report this in like there was just a minor disturbance and we handled it, case closed.”
“And then?”
“And then we come back,” says the cop, lifting his hat again so Marcos can see his eyes gleaming. “And we show you how serious we are about filling that gook up with our spunk.”
The look the man gives him sends a shiver down Marcos’ spine, but he nods. If these men are telling the truth, well then, why pass it up?
“Agreed,” he says. “Be back in an hour if you’re on the level.”
The cop looks back at him and smiles. “Oh, we’re on the level alright. You wait and see.” As the man walks off Marcos can’t help but feel a cold chill run down his spine. They’re on the level alright. But is it worth it? He shuts the door, shaking his head and wondering if it is.

There is a rapping at the door and Shu Wen hurries to answer dawning a light robe over her nightgown as she calls out, “Coming, Just a minute!” Fixing up her hair with a few pats and cleaning the sniffles from her nose, she walks over to the door, removing the safety latches after seeing through the peep hole that it’s the two officers, Andrews and Wilson.
Wilson nods as she opens the door, a slight incline of his head. “We’ve spoken to your neighbors,” he says. “I don’t believe they’ll be coming back to give you anything more of a hard time Ms. Shu Wen.”
“Yeah,” says the younger one with the lean build, giving her a wicked grin as he leans against the door. “We made sure to stick the fear of god into those “chicanos.” So don’t you worry.” He tilts his hat towards her, giving her a wide grin, but still a shiver runs down her spine that she can’t explain. Maybe because something in the way he looks at her reminds her of the two men? She pushes the feeling down instead choosing to focus on what officer Andrews has to say.
“That being said,” says Andrews, “we’ll be coming back later on to make a check up. See that everything is running by the book as it were.”
She nods, bowing slightly. “Thank you officer. I am much obliged for your services.”
There is the slightest twisting of the man’s mouth that makes her feel uncomfortable, but then it is gone. “Nothing doing mam. You take care.”
The younger one nods, winking at her and disappears behind officer Wilson, following in his wake. She shuts the door with a bang, going about locking it. She doesn’t like the look of officer Wilson. It’s too similar to Marc and Carl with their friends. But with officer Andrews looking over him she doubts Wilson can do much in the way of unpleasantness. Fortunately.
She leans her head back and sighs. Now if only she could be sure that the police really have put a stop to the harassment from Marc and his friends then she can rest in peace and consider this nightmare officially over. She shuts her eyes and nods. Now that would be wonderful.

Doug leans against the brick wall, his forehead against the wall and his fat pecker out from his pants, jerking at the skin flap with wet slapping sounds, trying to hold back the groans he’s giving off. Wouldn’t help his case if it was reported that he was jacking off behind the apartments, but right now he almost doesn’t care. That bitch, that Asian whore.....
When they’d gone back to give her the fake report the bitch had already changed out of her business clothes into some thin ass neglige. She’d been leaning forward in such a way that he could almost look down into that dress and scoop those nice tits out. Worse was the fact the bitch hadn’t been wearing any bra so he’d been able to see her tits pressing against the transparent material. The whore was begging him to be taken then and there. He’d just barely been able to hold himself back from that action, seeing how those tits had been pressed so snugly against her body had given him a hard erection though. So now he deals with it, unable to hold it until he gets to his apartment and feels as the final heat rises, the cum shooting out from his dick and spraying all over the wall in thick rivulets. He’d worry about the smell, but he can smell piss and shit here too, so he doubts that’ll be a concern. Stuffing his thick pecker into his trousers, he waddles back to the car, slamming the door behind him as the seat gives way to his girth.
Dave sits in the car, leaning back, a thick smile plastered all over his stupid face. “What are you looking at? Aren’t I free to get off too?”
Dave chuckles. “Yeah, but I generally don’t do it until we get off shift.”
“Shut up,” says Doug with grunt, shoving the keys into the ignition.
“Alright,” says Dave, putting his hands before him again and giving Doug a serious expression. “You sure we can trust these “chicano hics” with our little party we have planned for our gook up there?”
“Yeah,” says Doug, barely giving it any thought. “Those guys have the same look to them we do. They want to get up into that bitch’s tight little hole so bad they can almost taste it. Surprised they haven’t done so already.”
“Yeah,” says Dave. “That’s what I mean. How can we trust em’ if they’ve been too pussy to do it themselves with four guys?”
“They just need the right motive,” says Doug. “That’s all. We’ll give em’ that push soon enough.” He’d seen the look in the leader’s eyes, that menacing gaze filled with lust. How he’d looked over the pictures on the wall, already undressing their little Asian sundae. Yeah, he wanted the chink the same way they did. All he needed was a motivation.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote