Thread: Back Again
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Back Again

Hello to all my old friends and to friends that I haven't met yet. I thought it was about time I returned to the board.

Thanks to all who messaged me after the loss of my dear wife last April, namely my old friends CrotchRipper, Maradona, StainlessSteelRat, Phantom and FuckingRotter.

However, when the bottom dropped out of my world, two other incredibly lovely people gave me unstinting support and encouragement over the following weeks for which I will be forever grateful. Thank you again HRH and my lovely Sierra, your PMs sustained me when I needed it most.

I look forward to entering once more into the fray over the next few days or so.

Regards, Batffink.