View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #113
jk1013
Privileged Member

jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylstmaskd View Post
Horrifying indeed...
I don't hate or particularly like clowns, but this is a very scaring couple of creepy, deranged ones... a living nightmare and horrible ending for the poor little bitch... what a waste!
After the initial shock, I can say I really like those fat cocks and creamy cumloads... wish I could see next victim's tight holes filled with massive, sticky, hot loads violently erupted by rapists' huge cocks
Those new girls are really hot JK1013, many thanks for the awesome artworks!

For one of the next scenes, I dream about a sweet, innocent looking girl very similar to the last beautiful one, leaving home to reach her friends and go to a party, or a disco... sexily dressed for her saturday night... completely unaware that very bad guys are exploring the streets on their rape van, looking for the right girl to kidnap and use as a fuck-toy all night long... nylon stockings quickly pulled tightly over their heads... their huge 11" cocks hardening and hearts bumping faster with excitement, savoring the thrilling anticipation of their sex attack...
It could be eventually nastier if she is walking hand in hand with her boyfriend, heading to a party when suddenly a van approached them, the door open and a bunch of scaring stocking masked thugs jump on the girl, brutally overpowering him so he can't help her... forced to watch his beloved girlfriend fondled and taken inside the van by those angry, evil bastards, their features horribly distorted and grinning their shiny stocking masks... the van disappearing from his view, taking the precious prey, the party girl, far away for a very different saturday night with her new "lovers"... another variation could be they also take the boyfriend with them, forcing him to watch while they're taking care of his girlfriend...
The motel clown story was probably the most disturbing one I have done, especially because I detest clowns..
Up next is a dirty cop story I have been working on and then I will begin the van attack story
jk1013 is offline   Reply With Quote