View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Menace,
Much as we'd all like to believe it is impossible for a woman to orgasm during rape, it really isn't just possible, it's fairly common. One of the many reasons women feel "guilt" as if they did something wrong after a rape is just that. Read some first-hand accounts or talk to a few survivors of rape and you'll find it is true. That's not the same as saying they "liked it". It's saying their bodies reacted to the stimuli.

As for me, I kind of like the idea of her orgasm during rape, but it certainly isn't a goal; it's just an oh-so-humiliating bonus. I could picture myself tying her up, gagging her andramming her full of thick black cock until I was satisfied and feeling her tearfully cumming as she struggled, then taunting her with the fact that she did after I was done. Hell, the taunting alone would probably get me worked up enough to do her again.
The idea of having a woman tied up on a bed and forcing her to orgasm against her will is so hot to me. It is not just for my pleasure of fucking her with her legs tied up so she can't prevent it. I could care less if she comes when I'm having my way with her.

But the idea that I could be in complete control. Now that does it for me. Be it sliding the sausage in her or licking her - that is control. During the times when I'd have time to recharge, yeah, I'd be playing around. Get her to the point where her body betrays her, then backing off, then doing it again. Over and over.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote