View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
Hoselvr
Privileged Member

Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hoselvr has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Erotic Escapades of Elise: The Home Invasion Photo Shoot - Part Four

Hoselvr released his grip on her chin, and then wiped the tear from her cheek.

“Aww,” he said. “Don’t cry baby. We are going to have fun together. You will enjoy it – call it a new adventure. I might even take a few pictures so you have something to share with Keith when he gets home.”

“He’s going to kill you when he finds out,” she said bravely.

“Yeah right,” Hoselvr laughed. “For all you know, he might like the idea of his wife being raped. It turns some men on. Trust me I know because I’ve written stories about it – by request of the husband.”

Elise’s eyes grew wide, thinking about the kind of person that would enjoy seeing their wife raped. Then she glanced around, thinking of a way out of the room and away from the man leering at her. She instinctively placed a hand over her chest, protecting entry to her breasts. Hoselvr saw the movement and reached up to pull her hand away. She resisted, but he raised his other hand, palm open. Elise leaned back, bracing for the slap of his hand, but still resisted with her hand. The slap came so fast she did not have time to prepare. Hoselvr’s hand struck her in the cheek, jarring her mouth. Her head snapped back, she let out a shriek, and sucked in a breath.

“Now,” Hoselvr said, nearly whispering. “Didn’t we already have a discussion about your cooperation, Elise? I thought you were smarter than that. You felt pain. To avoid it further, you will do what I say – and this time you will say it. Say you will do what I say.”
Hoselvr, still holding her hand, looked into her tear-filled eyes. He waited to see if she would comply. After a minute of crying, she sucked in stuttering breath.

“Y-yes,” she said tentatively. “I-I w-will do w-what you say.”

The crying flowed. Hoselvr allowed it, enjoying seeing the tears. As she cried, the tension in her hand and arm subsided, and Hoselvr easily move her hand away from her chest. He then began to unbutton her satin blouse starting with the top button. Elise was in a daze, not fully comprehending what was happening to her. In that state, and overcome with fear of another slap in the face, she watched with fascination as the first button was released, followed immediately by the second button. Soon Hoselvr had all her buttons unfastened and began pulling the blouse open.

I should do something to stop him, she thought. Then, her blouse was fully open. Looking down she saw her sheer white bra she had selected to wear for the photo shoot. I like how sexy this bra is, she thought, I hope it doesn’t turn this guy on too much. What is he really going to do with me? I bet he’s going to fuck me. I haven’t been fucked by anyone but my husband since I married him over 10 years ago. I wonder if it will hurt. Keith has always been so gentle with me.

Hoselvr interrupted her cloudy musings when he squeezed her tit hard through her bra. He then slipped his hand under the bottom of the bra and cupped her tit, moving his fingers to pinch her nipple. Although he preferred brown areolas, her soft skin, wonderfully shape breasts, and responsive pink nipples were satisfying.

“No please,” Elise pleaded as his hand touched her bare nipple. “Please leave me alone. I’ll do anything you ask, please don’t do this to me.”

Hoselvr ignored responding to her pleas, but relished hearing them just the same. He continued to fondle her breasts both through the sheer material and directly under the bra. Eventually, he lay down on the bed beside her, caressing her entire body. He could feel her muscles tense as his hands explored her legs, pushing the skirt up to gain better access. The feel of her legs was wonderful, silky, smooth, and well-toned. He was surprised then when she voluntarily opened her legs slightly when his hand trailed up her inner thigh and reached the crotch. It was definitely an involuntary move on her part as she simply responded the same way to his touch down there as she had numerous times with Keith after an especially hot photo session. She was shocked that she responded that way and instantly clamped her legs together upon her discovery of it. Hoselvr laughed, more lustily this time. He sat up and forced her legs apart again. She resisted only slightly, fearing another slap or his anger. He leaned in.

“Oh, excellent choice for this occasion Elise,” he said. “I see you chose to wear sheer-to-waist hose without a gusset. I hate those things, don’t you? They just get in the way. Here you can see the outline of those pretty pussy lips. Why don’t you reach down here and help me play?”

Elise simply stared, her legs fully exposed, skirt hiked up to her waist, unable to move as the strange hands felt her body, its intimate parts, exploring fingers sliding under the waistband of the hose, pushing in, helping themselves to the feel of her pussy lips, rubbing gently, encouraging her to respond. She jumped with a start when a hand tapped her on the cheek.

“I said,” Hoselvr said slowly, but forcefully. “Why don’t you reach down here and help me play? The question isn’t rhetorical Elise. It’s a direct request – one I suggest you follow.”

Elise slowly moved a hand down, but when hers bumped into the back of his, she pulled back. Hoselvr pulled his hand out from her hose and grabbed her hand, forcing it down inside the pantyhose, moving her hand up and down, fingers against her pussy lips. Elise closed her eyes, enduring, but not enjoying the treatment. Hoselvr sat further up, let go of her hand and stood up. Elise stopped rubbing, but did not remove her hand, fearing reprisal.

“Okay, enough foreplay Babe,” he said. “I’d like to begin the main course. Our time is limited and I don’t want to waste it on the appetizer. Get up.”

Elise rose from the bed and stood awkwardly next to Hoselvr, skirt still bunched up near her waist, blouse open and draping at her sides, bra covered breasts heaving in rhythm to her short, quick breathing. Hoselvr reached to her shoulders, guiding the blouse over them, letting the blouse slid easily off her body behind her. However, the cuffs of the sleeves were too tight around her wrists to allow them to pass her hands. Elise did not try to help him, silently refusing. Hoselvr left the blouse to hang off her hands, reaching behind her instead. This was the beginning of the part Elise dreaded. Soon she would be naked before him.

“N-no p-please,” she pleaded. “Please don’t do this.”

Hoselvr moved his face closer to hers, grinned widely, unhooked her bra, and pushed it up to cross her throat and drape on her shoulders. Next, his hand roughly pawed her tits, pinching her nipples hard, pulling them outward to harden them. Once they were erect from his attention, he flicked them with his fingers, before bending down to lick and suck them. Elise again closed her eyes, making a silent wish that Keith would return soon. She thought of some of the things this man had said earlier, evidently he had set this up, sending Keith on his errand. Then it hit her, the one person – a member of her website – that encouraged this weekend’s photo sessions was her big fan and cyber-friend – Hoselvr. She sucked in a breath.

“Oh my god!” she said exasperated. “You’re Hoselvr aren’t you?”

He paused and looked up at her, staring into her green eyes. He smiled then, but it wasn’t friendly. He released a heavy sigh, a small indication that discovery was not part of his plan.

“Yes, Elise,” he said quietly. “That’s me. I’m here on a trip and just had to make it extra special. As I told you before, you’ve been teasing with this hot body, fucking gorgeous legs, perfect tits, and the poses you do in your pics – wonderful. I couldn’t resist any longer.”

“But I thought we were friends,” she said, beginning to cry again. “I thought I could trust you. Please, let me go. I won’t tell Keith about this if you let me go now.”

Laughing nervously, Hoselvr returned to her tits, playing roughly. After many minutes, he straightened up and reached around Elise again, this time lower, finding the zipper to the leather skirt behind her. He eased it down, spread it open and let the skirt drop to the floor around Elise’s feet. Next, he grabbed Elise by the shoulders, pushing her onto the bed…
Hoselvr is offline   Reply With Quote