View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #10
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved ch. 7

You know me, I can't stop once I get going.

Finally Sue was released from the cables. She hit the padded floor with a 'Thud'. Both her arms and legs were numb. She was barely able to move. Feeling some relief, she thought; 'Now maybe they will let me go. They've all had their fun. It should be over now.'

Sue began crawling towards the door. She was cruelly knocked to her side by a vicious kick to the ass. She went sprawling to the floor, landing in a thick pool of cum.

"Where do you thank your going, Cunt. We have more cocks waiting for you. Your going to bend over here and present your pussy for their cum."

Sue was getting some of her arrogant spunk back.

"No. No. I won't. You are going to let me go. You have all had your fun, and you are going to let me go, now. You do that, and I won't go to the authorities."

"Ha, you arrogant Bitch. There are many more of us, and your not going anywhere. Now put your head in that puddle of cum, and raise your ass in the air."

"Just fuck you," she spat back.

"Nope. Your the one getting fucked," he replied, then nodded at Mandy. "Give me a hand with her. I know how to have her present that cunt for us."

The restraints were still locked to her wrists. The man used the heel of his naked foot to push her face into the pool of cum. He added pressure and kept it down. The cum bubbled around her nose, as she tried to breath. He took her wrists and pulled them up and behind her back. Mandy attached another cable to them. This cable was stretched to the wall in front of Sue. When pulled tight, the cable yanked her arms forward, from behind her back, painfully keeping her head pushed into the cum covered floor. The man straddled her back and held her waist between his powerful thighs. Sue could feel his hardening cock resting across the small of her back.

Mandy came over, strapping restraints just under her knees. She then took a long stainless spreader bar, and clipped it to Sue's knee restraints. From behind Sue, Mandy took the bar, spread it 3' apart, and locked it firmly in place.

Sue worked herself down flat, determined not to raise her ass in the air for that open invitation.

Mandy laughed, pulling her next apparatus down from above. She held a large stainless hook with a big shinning ball on its end. The hook, of course, was attached to a cable above.

"I'll spread her cheeks; You get that in her," the man said.

Sue could not see behind her. She had know idea what they meant, but their words horrified her.

"Open up that little hole of yours, Sue, Let's get this in there." Mandy said.

"No, no!" Sue screamed, as she felt the cold metal touch her tender ass ring. As tight is she clinched, there was just too much cum in her ass, and the ball stretched its way in. Sue erotically wriggled her ass to get it out.

"That balls too big. You're not shitting it out, Girl," Mandy remarked, 'You should have spread yourself for us. Now you will have to."

The man moved to where Sue could see him, and he thumbed the controller. She felt a painful tug in her ass as the hook was raised, forcing her to lift her ass, and shift to her spread knees. Sue had to agonizingly lift her ass high in the air. When the hook finally stilled, she was stuck in that painful position. Now she was just how they had wanted her, head first, in a pool of cum, ass high in the air, thighs spread wide, her cum dripping, cunt on full display to the bright lights and cameras.

A line of men came filing in. One by one, they knelt behind her, and pushed their stiff cocks into her waiting cunt. They fucked her hard, ruthlessly. Some leaned over, pulling on her hanging tits, or slapping her naked butt. The hook was tearing at her ass. She had to keep it raised, and invite the next cock to empty its warm load into her fertile womb. Others stood around, stroking their shafts, and shooting their vile cum over her back or in her long auburn hair. It became harder for her to stay on her knees. She would occasionally slip in the sticky, slick cum, causing the hook to dig into her bleeding ass. Her cunt made sloppy, loud farts, as the men fucked her loose, sperm filled hole.

The man came back over and yanked her head up by the hair. He laughed while shooting his own cum in her face.

"See, I told you that you should have presented your cunt to us,' the man stated. He dropped her head back into the pool of cum.

Mandy knelt down and rubbed her hand over Sues belly.

"Your pretty full of cum; Aren't you, Sue? You still arrogant? All high and mighty?" Mandy questioned.

"B...Bitch," Sue managed to say. The words spilled out with bubbles of cum.

"Awesome,' Mandy remarked, 'That means you still want to play. I say we play rougher."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote