View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 2

Sue found herself in the strange situation of dancing with a woman that was almost identical to Scarlett Johannson. She had met the woman when she showed up at the hospital for a physical. The woman was funny, interesting, and they seemed to hit it right off. She invited Sue out for drinks at a local nightclub. Sue even caught herself admiring the woman's body as she changed clothes. The woman's name was actually 'Mandy', but she told Sue to just call her 'Scarlett', with a big grin. Mandy picked her up that night, in a dark limousine.

"I like to play up the 'Scarlett' thing. It gets me free drinks," she said with a laugh.

She was right. The drinks and strange men kept coming and coming.

Mandy picked up Sue's hand and drug her out to the dance floor.

"Let's tease the guys, Sue. It will be fun," She said.

Sue wore a tight pair of dark jeans, short black boots, and a dark blue blouse. The jeans showcased her nicely curved ass. Mandy had loosened several of the buttons on her blouse, exposing the gentle curve of her white breasts. She had told her; "It's hot in here. Loosen up, Girl."

Mandy looked 'Hot' as well. She was wearing a tight, short black, form fitting dress. The neckline was low. She was definitely bra-less. Sue could see the hard tips of her nipples, poking up through the material. Dancing behind her, Sue also felt them rub across her upper back.

The woman danced close to her, running her hands seductively up and down her body. It was doing more than just teasing the men; It was having an effect on Sue too. Playing along, Sue began to grind her ass against the woman's crotch.

Mandy pressed her breasts harder onto Sue's back. Her hand slithered up Sue's jean covered thighs and slipped up under the blue blouse. Sue shivered at the touch of the woman's delicate hands on her bare skin. It made her wet.

'Is she trying to seduce me,' Sue wondered. 'I think it's working.'

Mandy's hand had crept up and was cupping the gentle swell of her breasts. She teased the tip of her nipple over the silk of Sue's bra. Her lips nibbled at her neck as they swayed to the music.

Sue was lost to the feeling. She closed her eyes and inhaled the woman's perfume.

"Your beautiful," Mandy whispered in her ear.

The woman turned her around, tightly squeezing her tight buttocks, and pulled her in close. Mandy's bare knee slid up between Sue's thighs and teasingly began to make circles over her crotch. Sue moaned, her dampness soaking into her panties.

Leaning in, Mandy looked provocatively into Sue's dark eyes and pressed her lips to hers.

Taken in by the seduction, Sue returned the kiss.

All eyes in the club were glued to the two women making out on the dance floor. Sue could feel their stares. It just added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Come,' Mandy said, taking Sue's hand, 'Let's go for a limo ride. I've got it for the whole night."

Sue followed her out, hand in hand to the waiting limousine. Mandy told the driver something, then climbed in the back with Sue. A dark glass window closed them off from the driver. Soft music played, and a cold bottle of champagne sat waiting in a silver container of ice. Mandy poured her a glass and toasted:

"To our wonderful night, and the exquisite taste of your lips."

Sue barely got her first swallow when Mandy leaned in and kissed her again. The kiss lingered. Mandy opened her mouth and let the champagne flow from her lips to Sue's. Sue could not believe it. She was so horny. She really wanted this woman. It was like some fantasy; A fantasy of her and Scarlett Johannson.

Sue allowed Mandy to push her back to the corner, unsnap her bra, and cup the naked mound of her breast. She teased the nipple with her fingers, gently pinching its hardening flesh. Before Sue knew it, her blouse was open, and the breast was being suckled by Mandy's warm lips. Sue moaned and rose her chest up;

"Oh God. I never..."

The woman's tantalizing fingers roamed over her belly before unsnapping her jeans, and delving into her damp panties. Sue groaned and arched her back. A finger pushed between her curls and found her aching clit.

"I...I never...I have never been with a woman," Sue confessed.

"It's ok, Darling, I know just what you need." Mandy replied.

Mandy poured a splash of champagne into Sue's navel and began to lick it out. While doing that, she was expertly working the tight jeans down Sue's thighs. Somehow, the woman was still dressed and Sue was completely naked in her arms. Sue parted her thighs, and allowed Mandy to pour more of the bubbly liquid over her heated sex. She nearly died when the woman's tongue touched her swollen clit.

"Oh...Oh God...Yes," Sue moaned, driving her open cunt into Mandy's mouth.

Mandy never stopped; She ate out Sue, lathering both holes with her ever-seeking, tongue of delight. Sue never noticed Mandy, reaching under the seat to take something from a small container; palming it in her hand. Rolling her head back and forth, tossing her auburn hair in ecstasy, at first she did not register the greasy object that slipped into her rectum. It felt good, the woman's long finger probing into her tight ass, as the mouth gently sucked at her sex. Then something did register; A strange warming within her bowels, making her feel light in the head.

Sue's eyes shot open, and she pushed Mandy back.

"W...what was that? What did you do?" she questioned.

Mandy smiled. A much different smile than the one she had known before; One of slyness and cunning. The woman's face still shinned from her moisture. The inner-sanctum of the limo smelled of Sue's sex.

"Your ass is warm, Sue. It will allow the suppository to work quickly. You should be feeling numb and vary weak by now."

Mandy was right. Something was wrong. Sue was loosing the use of her arms; Getting tunnel vision.

"I...I..."

"Shh,' Mandy said, holding her finger over Sue's lips. The finger smelled like pussy. 'Just look up at the red light. Look at the camera. That's right, you will be doing a lot of that...real soon."

All Sue could make out was the red blinking light; 'On...off...on', then everything went black.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote