View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved

A new story, written for a fellow member. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. lol Of course needless to say; This is a fantasy only. We don't condone rape, only the fantasy.

Zack had a problem with his ex-fiance. Although he wanted and lusted after her body, still she was an arrogant bitch. He still thought of her from time to time, constantly dreaming up ways to get back at her. One day while chatting on-line, he came across someone that shared his same perverted fantasies of rape and humiliation. They even discussed his ex-fiance.

The man told him of a secret Internet site. the site resembled a boring financial add; One that hardly anyone would spend time reading. If the proper key word was clicked on, it opened a log-on screen. Once there, it directed you to enter information about yourself and an email address. After you were thoroughly checked out, you were sent a password. This password opened to a real live rape site. The man then explained that there is a section on the site where you can elect someone for rape. After entering the details of your victim, and a photo, they will get back to you upon approval. If your request is lucky enough to get approved, they will send you a special code to view the live video stream. That's it, and all is free.

"Na, I don't believe it," Zack typed back.

"It's true. I tried it myself. Only my wife did not meet their approval; Guess she has gained some weight. If your a good standing member, they will send you links to more videos. Of course those you view for a price. That's where they make money to keep the site open. They are very careful whom they choose to let in, so they never get caught. If the authorities ever get close, they just close the site and put up another."

"I would love to visit that site," Zack responded.

"Tell you what; here is the site, and the code word to click on is, 'liquidation'. You need to go there soon. The code word changes each month."

"Awesome, thanks."

Zack pushed back from his computer and thought for a few minutes.

"Oh, what the Hell." Zack leaned forward and typed in the website, then clicked on the code word.

"Son-of-bitch." There it was. He entered his information. It was a whole two pages of questions; Almost like a job application. He was then instructed that the possible conformation would arrive in one to two weeks. It would be a long and nervous wait.

Once Zack received his membership conformation, he rushed to his computer.

He spent days viewing the various videos. There was something for any and all, evil tendencies. The videos kept reminding him of his ex: Sue

"Fuck it. I'm doing it."

He went to the screen and began entering her information:

28 years old, doctor, long auburn hair, white complexion, dark eyes, cute face, not overly large breasts but appealing curves, enjoys oral sex but abhors anal, Not bisexual but has curios tendencies, mostly social drinker but enjoys dancing and parties.

Zack felt as though he was filling out information for a dating website, but he wanted to really sell her for approval. He even added that she had a hidden fixation on Scarlett Johannson. Adding a photo of Sue; He hit send.

Zack was already getting hard at just the thought of her acceptance.

Zack waited days; Logging into his messages several times a day with sweaty palms, eagerness, yet apprehension.

Then one day, not expecting anything; There it was:

"Ding."

'Your rape has been approved.'
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote