View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 05:47 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sounds delicious dark make sure you do I wouldn't mind seeing what a real goth girl wears (as opposed to sometime derby booted chick wears) and as for the cloak roleplay sounds like FUN!

after our guy pulled out friday night one of our regs (the vanilla guy I ranted about ages ago who safeworded me!) came through last night. I got woken up in bed to two hot guys tearing at my clothing and forcing themselves on me
*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

( I sort of felt like this green ant I'd put into a group of black ants outside once- each black ant grabbed one of the green ants limbs and held it very far apart as if to pull his legs off )
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote