View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 02:34 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Explain how the fuck I'm supposed to have informed your sons college about his activities on here. Go on. Put your fucking money where your mouth is, you gobshite. If I've written any thing hateful and bigoted, take it to the moderators and get me banned. Go on, do it, or admit that you are lying. Was I one of the five people that knew personal information about you? If so, prove that as well.

This goes well beyond insults in the Rowdy Room and you know it, this could be extremely damaging to a member of this board if it was believed they would reveal details of posters here to the wider world. Nobody would trust them. So you really need to explain yourself because I've had enough of your shit.

I also still have the two messages I have received from you, neither was sent in June. I double checked in case it was me losing their mind, and not you. I also have the replies. As for giving you permission to reveal what I am supposed to have written to you, well, who knows what falsehoods you would create in your deranged state.

You are obviously consumed with bitterness about some thing, and can only work off your anger in the anonynimity of an internet forum, impotent fool that you are.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote