View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:59 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm....

You really are deluded, aren't you? For a start, I have no idea about where your son went to college. You better come up with some evidence for that or apologise. That is a pretty serious allegation, basicly exposing or outing a member of this board.

Regarding Batfink, when have I called him any thing when he wasn't to my knowledge alive to answer back? I said my farewell to him months ago when he was still alive to see, and have since been silent on the topic. You have been the one to consistently raise some imagined crime against him. So go on, I challenge you to go back and find one example of where I have called a dead man a sheep or goat fucker. Unless it was the likes of Osama Bin Laden, and if you have issue with that, then you are seriously fucked in your stupid head you cunt.

E-mail exchanges? I don't even know your e-mail address, and if you know mine, it wasn't me that gave it to you. I have sent you two private messages on here, totalling three words.

You're just a jumped-up self-important twat, that likes to throw a tantrum as soon as things don't go his way on the internet. Going back to what you wrote about your son, if what you write is true then the only thing that is evidence of is your complete stupidity. You have failed to protect your family by revealing such personal details of a family member on an internet site such as this. Fucking idiot.

Again, where is your actual evidence?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote