View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Showing Off His Daugher-in-Law

Just two days before, Cheryl's husband sustained a leg injury and was unable to take his wife to Oktoberfest this year. It was their favorite pasttime every year, and Cheryl had been looking forward to going for weeks. Not to disappoint her, her husband Jeff called his Dad Ray to see if he'd take her to the celebration this time. While on the phone, Ray could only think about what a hot bod and big tits his son's wife had, so he jumped at the chance - in fact right afterwards he called to invite along his brother Tom. Knowing the weather was predicting a hot and humid day, Cheryl decided to dress light and wear a two-piece bikini, which showed off lots of skin - and made her full breasts and cleavage bulge way, way out. Finally when Ray and Tom arrived at the house and Cheryl opened the door, their eyes literally bulged right out looking straight at her huge chest - and when they hugged, Ray and Tom couldn't resist pulling in her in real tight mashing her breasts against them. In the truck on the way over to the festival, Ray drove while Tom constantly stared down at Cheryl's cleavage, and when they hit bumps in the road her boobs bounced up and down - and Tom just loved it. All he could fantasize about was reaching out and squeezing her beauties - so at one point he positioned his left arm next to her right breast, and kept pushing his elbow up against it, copping whatever feels he could get. Cheryl didn't mind as she figured he was just getting comfortable as they were cramped up front in the truck. Tom then readjusted his left arm behind Cheryl's neck, draping the hand down and over her plump left breast - she didn't even notice his move. He then extended his finger toward her nipple, which was clearly poking through - every time the truck hit a bump or made a tight turn, he flicked her nipple with his finger - she still didn't notice, but it did get harder! Tom kept this up for several miles and was getting really turned on teasing her. Ray looked down to see what Tom was doing, playing with Cheryl's tits, and then over at his brother whinking his eye and putting a knowing, big smile on his face.

Arriving at the gate to the festival, the guard leaned into the window and stared directly at Cheryl's huge tits and said the usual line "Do you have a license for those?" The men laughed but Cheryl didn't get it. The guard waved them in saying with beauties like those, they could park for free - Cheryl was still naive about what was going on - she was just thinking what nice gentlemen Ray and Tom were for taking her to Oktoberfest - it never occurred to her they'd take advantage. She then noticed a sign which said "Busen and Beer - all day!" - she asked Tom what "Busen" meant. He knew in German it stood for "boobs" but instead he said it meant "celebration". Cheryl just nodded her head, once again showing her naiveness. Both Ray and Tom knew this was the last day of Oktoberfest, and it was dedicated to male patrons only and they would be served all day by busty ladies - women who had that look of the "St. Pauli" beer girl.

Entering the private property they were stopped by a Security Guard. The guy took one very long look at Cheryl's huge chest, and then decided to tell a flat out lie - he told them this was "topless day" - oh yes, he just made it up, but he couldn't help but tell the only female patron - and a very LARGE breasted one at that - after all, it was "Busen and Beer" day. He then insisted Cheryl remove her top to show off her boobs, and doing so they'd get free beer all day! She hesitated, looking at Ray, then at Tom, indicating she was very embarrassed to expose her breasts in front of all the men. Ray told her it was ok and that he'd say nothing to her husband - he also reminded Cheryl he only thought of her as his daughter-in-law, so there was no need to be embarrassed - besides he emphasized he'd really appreciate being able to sample all the different kinds of brew. So after considering the situation Cheryl figured - well, why not? It's for my father-in-law and his brother after all - and the fellas do want to enjoy all the different beers - so she started peeling down her top, showing more and more of her bountiful titflesh - peeling her top further down, her aereolas started coming into view - she then stopped, and felt nervous again. Tom put his arm around her and quickly encouraged Cheryl saying they'd be her bodyguards and wouldn't let anyone get even close to her, that it would all be ok. Feeling comforted Cheryl continued removing her top - the Guard started couldn't help but start licking his lips. As the top came further down, she finally uncovered her hard eraser size nipples - her nerves made them stick straight out - and still down further the top went as it rounded her very large breasts, exposing all of her big, full, beautiful tits - the guys thought they were just incredible. Cheryl blushed, while Ray and Tom's jaws dropped gawking at her huge boobs and nipples. The Guard wondered "Oh my, how big are those breasts of yours?" Cheryl paused, looked at Ray and Tom for assurance, then answered "40DDD, and...", she looked again at Ray and Tom, coyly saying "...and they're all natural." The Guard was stunned "Well young lady, those are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen!" Cheryl blushed "and so I hope your boobs, I mean you, enjoy your stay today!" Ray and Tom smiled at the Guard as he walked away talking on his radio. When the Guard was far enough away he radio'd the Security Office "Oh my God! You won't believe the pair of big fucking tits that just came in. Just so you fellas know, I lied to the bitch telling her it was topless day. When you guys catch one site of her bazooms I know you'll back me up! I'm sure as fuck you guys won't mind. Make you contact all the beer stations and let them know to give this lady all the fucking booze she wants - let's get her nice and drunk boys, this is going to be fun!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daughterinlaw.jpg (23.2 KB, 473 views)

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-13-2013 at 08:54 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote