Thread: Goodbye also
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:13 AM   #21
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I should not have to leave because some people cannot follow rules though. Neither should Pete. Neither should Sierra. Neither should Niki or Thorax or Phantom.

I didn't run these people away, and I am not responsible for the drama. The movie poster unofficial moderators are responsible for all of this and for the decline and suffering of Rapeboard as a whole.

I was fighting to keep this board, at least these parts of the board a good place. But your arguments spilled over into this one.

Your friend bullied a good movie poster. Your friend was banned. You and a bunch of others caused almost a riot about it, insulting Niki simply for trying to calm him down. She is negative repped numerous times, and insulted and quite frankly abused.

And yet, I should leave. And Niki. And Pete and Sierra and Phantom.

Does this make sense to you really? Did I really cause all the trouble Newland?

I don't think anyone but you and your friends are buying that for a moment. Take care.