Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:02 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is only pain, but a pain she can almost ignore. Her body has become sore and filled with agony and she wishes to push away, to ignore it all and wish it away like a dream. There are small aches, sharp pains but her mind manages to push them out. But then an intense fire rushes through her, her lungs burning and mind screaming. Sophia wakens, screaming with no sound coming out but a flurry of white bubbles as she struggles, the water surrounding her face making it hard to breathe. She bucks wildly, thrashing about and splashing the bucket, to no avail.
Then her head is jerked out suddenly, her chest heaving as she gasps for air, sucking in mouthfuls violently, the men around her laughing. She starts to sob. It had been over. She’d been free of this nightmare! So why had her mind returned her to this?!
She feels sharp teeth nipping at her ear. “Mm.mmm....” says the Latino, nibbling at her ear and flicking his tongue quickly over the edges. “Much better chica.”
Then he spits on her face, laughing lightly. “Please...” she says. “Why are you doing this? Let me go.”
He jerks her back, looking down at her, the fear wild in her eyes. He looks dark and hard and as his lips twist into a smile, the fear rushing through her feels worse. “Nooo...” she says. “Please...”
“You look much better cleaned up like this, chica,” he says, free hand trailing down her neck and tickling teasingly over her breasts. “I think I like you better this way,” he says, fingers still tracing down her body, down her stomach, over her clit and then...
She screams, arching her back as three fingers jam themselves in her vagina, pulling and jerking upwards. The man’s mouth comes down upon her suddenly, closing over it, suppressing
it and enveloping it fully as his tongue invades it deeply. She gags, trying to struggle against him, feeling his fingers violating her sore pussy, ramming themselves up it and jerking up on it, stretching it painfully.
He pulls away from her mouth, spitting in her eye and laughing. He still pistons away at her vagina before ripping his fingers away, sucking on one of them hungrily. She stares, horrified. How can he be like this? So sick and...
His fingers are suddenly jammed into her own mouth. Her fluids mixed with his saliva invading her and she squeezes her eyes shut, cheeks bulging, gagging as those fingers push down to the back of her throat. He purposely shoves them back, pushing against the back to make her choke, her mouth stretching around his digits. “Taste good, doesn’t it puta?” he says. “Come now... you love the taste. Your own fuck meat. Do you taste Mike’s cum in it or is your little hole holding that in so you have a little black baby?”
Black baby? Oh god, he’d fucked her while she was unconscious! The sick fuck!
The Latino smiles. “Just getting it, aren’t you puta?”
He jerks his hand away and Sophia leans to the side, retching, spit and drool mixed with some bile puking over onto the floor. The crack against her face is sudden as is that same hand suddenly squeezing around her throat, suffocating.
“What are you doing spitting out a man’s cum perra?” he growls. “You have no right to do so!”
All she can make is half chocking half gagging noises. The man smiles, holding her, and leaning forward, laps at her face like a dog before releasing her so she is gasping. “It’s not like anything can be expected of an American Gringa bitch,” he says.
His hand grips one of her sore mammaries, his fingers kneading the flesh, squeezing it tight. “But some of you whores are very well blessed with these milk fuckers, aren’t you?”
When she doesn’t respond he jerks her braid, screaming, “Aren’t you?!”
“Y-yes!” she yells, just wanting the pain to stop.
“See,” he says, stroking her cheek after releasing her hair. “It’s much better if you pay attention.”
She sobs, tears running down her eyes. “And these,” he says, continuing to squeeze her breasts. “They look good enough to eat puta. Think I might have a bite.”
And he leans down, his mouth engulfing her breast, suckling noisily, drool and spit covering her flesh that is inflamed from all the whippings. She sobs, and then screams, feeling as his teeth bite down, pulling and jerking. She bucks, trying to pull away from him when one of his hands grabs at her braid, jerking her head back.
She can only scream, barely able to move as the man mauls her breasts, purposefully dragging his teeth along the flesh, ending at her tit and nipping at it, holding it and biting down, pulling the flesh, stretching her breasts meat before letting it snap back in place. “Beautiful,” he says.
Tears runs down her cheeks as the man comes back down, his mouth chewing at her breast hungrily, free hand massaging her free breast as he leans her back, his weight fully on top of her. “Stop...” she moans. “Please stop...”
“No...” he says, free hand wandering back down her legs to find their home in her soft entrance, fingers dipping in like adders and jerking, making her jerk her back, her neck arching as she screams. Men shout and yell. “Yeah! Hurt the bitch! Make her suffer!”
His fingers, thick and hard, violate her genitalia as roughly as any penis can. Ripping away at it, jerking and pulling, squeezing the tender flesh on the outside. She can only cry and scream, feeling his teeth working on her mammaries at the same time. His hand slaps at her pussy while his teeth jerk and pull at her breast, mauling the soft flesh. She thrashes about, kicking and screaming, with little good as the man continues to mistreat her. After several minutes with her body beginning to feel sweat the man finally pulls away. He licks his fingers, sucking on them lustfully while he stares into her eyes.
“You taste like sweet candy puta,” he says. “But I think it’s time you meet my knife.”
“No!” she says screaming, “don’t kill me!”
He grips her braid, slapping her hard twice. “Shut up! Shut up!” Pulling her by the braid he jerks her close, inches away from his face. “Stupid whore,” he says. “If I was going to kill you you’d know it. No...” he says, looking down at her, his hand slowly trailing her stomach and tickling the edge of her labia. “I want you very alive,” he says, his fingers jamming into her pussy again, jerking it up making her cry out. “I want you to feel each thrust and push against your womanhood until you’re begging god to kill you.”
“P-please ... don’t...” she gasp.
He pulls on her braid harder, making her wince, the veins on her neck beginning to bulge. Espinoza simply looks down at her smiling. “I love it when you whores beg. It makes me...,” he traces his hand along her left breast, running circles over it with his fingers. “Harder,” he finishes, his hand suddenly squashing down on her breast, fingers squeezing. She yells, tears flowing down her eyes.
The man pulls back, jerking his pants down around his ankles and kicks his garment away, kicking her legs open and spreading them wide. Sophia tries to close them but her body feels so worn and tired, she barely has any ability to resist. And Espinoza is lacking in mercy. He traces his fingers along her labia, spits on her vaginal lips and aligns his member to her body. She shakes her head, eyes wide. “No... no...” she begs. “Please...”
It is pointless, but she begs anyways, and Espinoza thrust into her. One violent push slamming into her womb, making her cry out. There he rest, enjoying her tightness before beginning to thrust into her rapidly, slamming against her hips with wild abandon, knifing her hips with his member.
He holds her hair tight, hand wrapped in her braid as he piston fucks her pussy, making her scream from the lacerations it has endured and is unable to cope with the current beating it is enduring. “It is like a knife, no?” he says. “Cutting your sensitive womanhood, making you want to beg to God?”
He leans down, continuing his assault on her. “But your god isn’t there. He wouldn’t have abandoned you here if he was.”
He pulls back laughing, enjoying it as her breasts flop up and down, slapping wetly against her chest, her back arching with each blow he inflicts upon her hips. He releases her braid, instead resting his hands on her hips, helping him piston her body with each blow, working her quickly and violently. Smack. Smack. Smack, his hips go. Hip to hip, thrusting wildly.
Sophia can barely hear herself scream, barely notices as the man leans down, laughing, running his tongue over her neck or face and forcing her mouth open, sticking his thick tongue inside her. It is his assault on her abdomen, that fire burning at her hips that keeps her attention. And she struggles, bucking wildly, only adding to Espinoza’s joy as she impales herself on him in her exertions to free herself.
He pistons her for ten minutes, the longer he goes the faster and harder he continues to hit, making her beg and sob. The men around them, as always, fist pump and cheer for their friend, loving how he makes Sophia beg him to stop. But in the end it is meaningless, and Espinoza gives her some final thrust, savagely beating into her hips until his cum spills deep into her, coating her inner walls with his seed, drenching them with it.
He jabs at her a few times before pulling out, slapping his penis indignantly against her labia. “That was not too bad whore,” he says. “I think I will have to come back again for seconds.”
She whimpers as he stands up, pulling away from her, little hiccuped gasp coming from her. “Alright, next!” she hears the black man yell and another man is dragging her back. Back into hell...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - not done yet bitch.jpg (25.7 KB, 716 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote