Thread: Prison Assault
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:58 AM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The warden chuckles behind the cameras, his great girth rumbling. He rubs his meaty palms together, ignoring the cum that he is wiping in between them as he’s already blown a load due to Sophia’s screaming. “The bitch is really in for it now,” he says, his dull yellow teeth showing through fat pink lips.
Alec nods, hands folded behind his back. Yes, the bitch would get it now, and judging by the different visuals he can make a pretty profit from her snuff film. Quite the profit.
He watches as “Joe” brings a very large dildo and can see Sophia is already struggling with her binds.

“What’s that?” says Sophia, looking towards the very large phallus the men have brought.
The black man takes the device, running his thick tongue over the sides of it. “This,” he says, “is just a short warm up for your pussy so it can adjust to us when we start pounding the shit out of you!”
“P-please no...” she whispers, her heart thudding roughly in her chest. The “device” as the man called it looked to be a large black dildo over a foot long and several inches thick. All along the edges it looks as if to be studded with ball bearings of one sort or another. “Please...” she whimpers, the tears running down her cheeks. “Don’t do this.”
Mike leans down, loving how the woman is shivering, her hips wet from the beating he’s given her. He can evil feel some of that blood soaking up onto his hand. He raises his hand, lapping the blood. It has a salty type of taste and he smiles.
Pushing to fingers between her folds, he spreads them out, her wet orifice looking snug and inviting. “Don’t worry,” he says, “being as you’re so wet and wanting to take a man’s cock so much I’m betting this won’t hurt all that much.”
He knows it’s a lie. The bitch is as dry as an arab desert. Only wetness she has is from any fear or blood that has soaked between her cunt lips.
“Please...” she whispers as the dildo lowers towards her opening.
The man chuckles. “You just love to beg for punishment, don’t you bitch?”
With these words he slams the end of the dildo into her vaginal lips making Sophia arch back, a scream ripping away from her lips. It is not as loud as the others and she knows it, but she cries all the same. As the head jams its way into her vagina, already tight and hurting, the tears flow. She knows the warden and her agent won’t show. They’ve abandoned her. The sick fucks. She hopes they....
“Aaaaahhhh!!” she screams, her back arching as the dildo is pressed further in, inch by painful inch. Her eyes go wide, her mouth open in a permanent scream as her vaginal walls squeeze around the painful object, trying to push it out. With little effect. Instead the object seems to be making painful progress as it is shoved into her walls, the balls around it making it hurt more as the scrape her sensitive inner walls.
Mike is loving how the bitch is so tensed up as he pushes the thing in. Each bitch always takes it a little differently, but in the end it’s all the same and they’re all crying and hollering, hoping he’ll take it out. It’s made large and painful on purpose. A prelude to what they’ll be doing to her soon.
He shoves the final inches of the dildo in, feeling it slam to the edge of her womb and lifts up giving it a good kick with his boot for good measure. The woman screams, her body wracked with pain. She twist and turns but the dildo has been jammed inside nice and good.
The men around him all yammer, “Man, look at that bitch and how she hold it in,” says one. “Gonna love ramming my ramrod into that bitch’s hole,” says another. He himself would like to do that, and watching as she twist her legs back and forth, the black edge of the dildo sticking out, he could almost cum on her now.
For Sophia it is quite the opposite. She felt as the device reached the edge of her limits, jamming itself at the end of her cervix, its head rubbing roughly there. It hurts having something so large jammed in her pussy, and she is moaning, letting out little moans as she tries to adjust and accommodate the monster which is pushing painfully against her womb. But to no use. The damned thing is too big and is tight in her hips. She can only think what it will be when they take thing out.
Mike grabs the end of the dildo and tries to pull. It doesn’t budge. He tries some more and just barely does it slide, with the girl giving hiccuped sobs with any movement it has. He can see the thing almost against her stomach, pushing the skin up. No good, he thinks. If they have to tear this out the bitch won’t be any fun. But there might be a way to loosen it a bit, course it’ll hurt the bitch all the same, but he doesn’t give a fuck.
He pushes the on button and the dildo begins to vibrate.
“Aaahhhh!” Sophia shrieks, feeling the monster dildo try to move inside her. She’d thought the damned thing dead when they stuffed it in her body, but the thing is active! Fuck! She grits her teeth, feeling the thing beat at her inner walls. “Feels good, don’t it bitch?” she hears the black man say.
She doesn’t answer, struggling just to keep her mind in check. Then she feels the black man near her and hold the dildo. When he backs away she screams as the dildo wreaks havoc on her insides.
“Hahahahaha!” Mike laughs, seeing the bitch squirm as the dildo gyrates inside her body. It is starting to loosen up now he sees. They can barely hear the dildo from the girl’s screams. But there is strong and steady beat of it pounding against her inner flesh.
“Now....” says Mike, leaning down on the whore, whose eyes are rolling up into the back of her head. “Tell me you want my cock in your fucking pussy you whore!”
There is no sound but her screams and he yells again. “Tell me now or I jam this thing up another level!” Truly it’s already at max, but no need to tell her that.
“No!” Sophia screams, fearing what this apparatus at maximum can really do to her insides. “No! I’ll do anything!”
“Say it,” says the black man with cold eyes, his lips a thin hard line.
“I want your cock in my fucking pussy!” she yells, fearing what will happen if she doesn’t comply.
“Tell me you want my cum in your god damned pussy!” he yells.
Oh god, she thinks, squinting her eyes. To have his cum in her pussy, it... She screams again, feeling the dildo tear at her inner walls. “Yes!” she shrieks. “I want your cum in my pussy!”
The men all laugh at that. “Say you want all the men to fuck you and cum inside you!”
“Yes!” she screams. “All of you cum inside me! Just god, take it the fuck out!” She doesn’t think about what she says, the pain unbearable on her hips, so swollen on top from the initial lacerations.
Mike laughs. This makes these bitches so compliant and then if this ever got out with what she says it can be taken as if she was willing. Course, he hasn’t heard of any bitch getting out, only getting buried in the back. But no matter. One more thing...
“Now say you’re a god damned whore and you need to be beaten and fucked because that’s all you’re good for!”
She is gritting her teeth, her arms and legs twisting on their binds, but still the monster keep pulsing and pounding on her insides, vibrating to a painful degree. “Yes! Yes!” she screams, no longer coherent of what she is saying. “I’m a fucking whore and deserve to be beaten and fucked! Now take it out! Pleeeaaassse!” she shrieks. She does not know what she says, all thought focused more on the pain between her loins then anything else.
Mike smiles and yells, “you hear that boys? This bitch wants to be fucked and beat, so let’s give it to her!”
“YEAH!” they all cheer in chorus as one.
Sophia doesn’t pay them mind, their cheering having become a buzzing in the back of her head. She just focuses on resisting the pain, her hands twisting in their binds, the blood flowing over the edge where the rope cuts into her. She is not focused on their words or anything they say until the device is shut off and suddenly it is wrenched out in one quick motion.
She screams, her body rising in the air for a moment before hitting with a thud against the bench. She is breathing heavily, her breasts heaving, sweat drenching her body.
Mike finally manages a good grip on the dildo as it shuts off and rips it out before the whore’s body can grip it again. It is enough, and as he jerks it out her body jumps up, her gaping quivering hole taunting him in the face.
Fuck that, he thinks, as her hips slap back down wetly on the bench, her pussy lips quivering and twitching violently. He starts unbuckling his pants, his eyes focused on that quivering meat.
“Fuck you bitch,” he whispers. “I’ll show you something to quiver about.”
He drops his pants and shoves off his underwear with them, his foot long penis flipping erect and large with its release, purple veins bulging. “I’ll give you something real to scream about!” he yells and with one thrust slams his penis all the way into the woman’s sore cunt.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote