View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #196
Random1156

Random1156 Level 2 (200+)Random1156 Level 2 (200+)Random1156 Level 2 (200+)
Default Just my two cents...

First off, any victim of rape: Its not your fault, regardless of what you think you might have done to avoid it, stop it, etc. My heart goes out to each and every one of you. It seems as if most of you didn't have a very good support system after the event; parents not believing you, etc. That's a horrible thing to have to face on your own, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, drop me a line.

Secondly, any crime against a woman or child is unforgivable. I know God says to forgive, and I'm glad he can, because in a lot of cases, I cannot. My cousin was raped when she was eight years old...eight! If I ever even think of an eight year old as attractive, I'll go out into the street and shoot myself. If I ever find that asshole that did that to her, I'll make him a her in a heartbeat...

There's a big difference between a fantasy and something that happens in real life. A lot of us here fantasize about rape, but that doesn't make us rapists.

I applaud all of you that had the courage to post your stories on here for a large, faceless crowd to look at. That does take courage to share something traumatic that has happened to you in your life, and it's not up to me or anyone to judge you. Just know there are those of us on this board that are here for you if you need us...
Random1156 is offline   Reply With Quote