View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #193
Kamikaze84
Privileged Member

Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)

Respect to all who have shared their stories. My heart really goes out to you.
I can't even begin to understand how you must have felt and, truth be told, I hope I never find out. I used to think my childhood wasn't so great and feel sorry for myself and all that but really, I've been so lucky in that I've never had to go through anything like that and I could never inflict it on somebody else either.

I know I'm on a rape fantasy board but I would never consider actually raping anyone. The real rapists out there probably haven't stopped to consider the effect their actions have on their victims because if they thought about all the hurt they would cause, well if I thought that my actions would hurt someone so much I just couldn't do it. And no I don't "get off" on the stories here as I can separate fantasy from reality and role play from real human suffering.

I guess there are always people out there who have no regard for other people but (not to sound too preachy) they will get theirs in the end.
Kamikaze84 is offline   Reply With Quote