View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #189
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default strange

I find this thread ,strange.I think if people need help and if writing it out here helps,well thats great,but you know people are getting off to it.I mean this is a board for rape fantasy and thats why i would think most come here.I was abused as a child and i wouldn't want some asshole enjoying what i went through....Once again im not dissing anyone here.I just feel like R.I.A.N or some other board for survivors might be a more appropriate place for help...and if you need it,i hope you get it.life is to short...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote