View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #185
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
I think criminals who finally got away have two kinds of reaction. Either they realize the consequences of their action and they feel sorry -they regret it, or they think its cool and plan the next one.
In the first case, i doubt they talk about it, so its difficult for others to know they did something once. The second case is the dangerous one.
Since i am against taking the law into one's own hands, i guess keeping an eye on him and informing people who come in contact with him is the best choice. And of course, tell him that i know will give him something to be afraid of.
As he was adult and in the normal mind state"even if he was drunk,this his fault not her fault" ,he must be hold responsible for all his conducts,and he must take his punishment.

and we can open a new page with him with keeping an eye on him and informing people who come in contact with him but after he take his suitable punishment.
"you would harvest what you planted".
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote