View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:44 AM   #11
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking WPC James Captured by Mad Gerald. Chapter Five

Story By Mad Gerald
The contents of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.
ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!
All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.
This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.
LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work

WPC James Captured by Mad Gerald.

Chapter Five

WPC James expelled the last spurt of piss from her ass and slumped forward exhausted. All of them had filled her aching rear end with the contents of they’re bladders. All of them had leered and laughed at her kicking and straining to expel their awful warm piss. She had cum twice, increasing her humiliation and self loathing at her lack of self control a hundred fold.
Eventually WPC James had fainted, she lay limply against the bin bags Purple went to slap her round when red stopped him. “Leave her she won’t be worth fuck all to us if she’s ruined”.
Their guest laughed “And I for one am aiming to have another go on your new ride boys! he shook hands with Red and then left. Red directed them to untie everything but her breasts and strip her uniform off. He watched as they did.
Her uniform was put in some plastic bags.
They dragged her limp form out of the room and back down the corridor. Red led them to a door which he unlocked. Inside was a low wide bench and a dilapidated shower cubicle, it was surrounded with cracked mould encrusted tiles.
From the ceiling above hung a thick chain, it ended just above the shower rose.
Red watched he pulled out his mobile phone.
“Matron? I have a job for you, are you interested? . . . yes she’s a
guest, A plod, yes I thought you would, right I’ll see you soon then,
there’s usually a charge but you can pay in the usual way yeah. bye”
Purple and Green manhandled her limp form into the shower cubicle. Purple the taller and stronger of the two lifted her upright by her fore arms.
Green dragged the bench over and leapt up on it to handcuff her to the chain. She groaned as purple let go and her wrists took the whole weight of her body. She hung limply semi conscious her bruised sperm encrusted frame swung slightly under the shower.
“Right lets get a cupa and a smoke boys, Green you still know that bloke with the laundry?” Red ushered them out. they turned and left. The door slammed behind them.
some time later.
WPC James came too, she was cold, her body was aching all over and
goose bumps covered her flesh, Her breasts were sore her nipples, still
engorged and rigid with the cold, throbbed and stung from all the attention
they had received.
Hot insistent pain shot down her arms from her cuffed wrists. She tried to stand to alleviate it, she found she could only reach the floor on tip-toe. As she took the weight on her toes, her abused ass farted. The last dregs of they’re piss ran down the back of her legs.
She shuddered as she remembered the awful treatment she had under gone. She resolved to get these bastards and put them away for a very long time.
She trembled with some kind of strange thrill as she remembered her orgasms as they had raped and used her. She shook her head unable to comprehend the feelings that welled up inside her unhindered. It was so wrong to be excited about what they had done to her.
So wrong! her cunt twinge and she drew her thighs tightly together.
‘what would they do to her next?’
Suddenly she was aware there was someone else there. She looked up startled. There was a tall heavy set woman stood inside the door. She was dressed in a dark blue nurses uniform, black stockings and shoes. she had a white hat on the back of her head. She looked in her forties.
WPC James tried to speak, her swollen thick tongue finding the ring gag which still held her mouth wide open, her jaw ached as she tried to bite down on it.
“Elp ee ease?” she pleaded. The woman smiled. and moved toward her.
“Oh dear what’s happened to you then?” Wpc james couldn’t believe it. She was saved, if the nurse could undo the cuffs she could get away or she could get help. She tried to convey her desperate need to be free. “Et eese oph, ikly!” she insisted.
The nurse smiled at her kindly. “Now don’t you worry my dear, have the nasty men hurt you?” WPC James nodded.
“Oh dear did they tie your big tits up?” She bobbed each stiff jug.
The nurse turned her round roughly before she could answer. “What have they done, raped you?” WPC James nodded and winced as she thrust her fingers into her bottom cleavage and levered it open with her strong fingers.
“Did they rape your bottom? Those big cocks forcing into your tight ass? I don’t blame them you have a nice big backside, don’t you. My you are a big girl.”
WPC James looked over her shoulder at her. Her face showing her bewilderment and confusion.
“Lots of you policewomen have big asses, about time someone buggered some fucking respect into you!” she rammed two then three fingers harshly into her well lubricated asshole.
“NOH OHHH EASE NOH!” WPC James complained as she realized this woman was no saviour.
“I think you can have a nice shower, we’ll clean you up good. Then we can be friends can’t we?” she reached over and turned the shower on cold water lanced out of the shower head soaking the trembling Police woman. She jerked and danced as the nurse stepped away.
The cold water thundered off her sore bound breasts a length of twine was around the base of each of her breast’s, and tight around her back. It bit in ballooning up the stiff flesh, making WPC James’s breasts two large stiff balloons crowned by her ruddy teats.
They ached and throbbed as the cold forced them harder making her pull and strain trying to get them away.
The woman had a coarse sponge which she soaped and then began to scrub at her all over.
WPC James struggled to catch her breath, with her mouth held wide open, the water just filled it when she looked up. The nurse was scrubbing her thighs and now her sensitive cunt with the sponge. She sobbed and struggled as the sponge dragged across her recently shaved cunt. Thrills shot up through her cunt, She pleaded as she kept at it, her other hand tweaking and teasing her rigid nipples. Making her aureole thicken and wrinkle as blood forced her engorged teats.
“Now, now don’t be a silly girl, you know you’ll feel better for getting all that drying sperm off you now don’t you?” she pulled it out from between her shaking legs and began scrubbing her poor tits. Pain and pleasure lanced through her from each throbbing teat. She slapped and wobbled her stiff Zeppelins enjoying teasing and tweaking each nipple, making them fatter and harder. Her other hand was soaping her ass now and WPC James found herself pushing back against it.
The nurse washed her all over leaving her soaked and frozen and almost on the brink of orgasm when she switched the water off and began to towel her dry.
“There that’s better, now isn’t it? all we need to do now is get your poor arse tidied up and you’ll be fine” WPC James shuddered and jerked as she towelled her cunt dry. Once she was dry the nurse went to the small bench. there was a medical bag laid on it, she rummaged inside it.
WPC james’s eyes went wide as she saw her take out a rubber bag and some hose, she fitted it together, it looked like a weird type of hot water bottle with a hook on the top and the hose coming out of the other end. She took a strange fitting out of the bag and connected it to the other end of the hose.
Once complete she put it to one side and went back in the bag.
She pulled out a long thick black rubber dildo with a set of straps on. Then a strange rubber mask. WPC James watched terrified as she put the dildo to one side.
She went to the door and opened it, Red and Blue came in. Blue had the video camera.
“Ready then?” asked Red.
“As we’ll ever be, I’m just about to start, AHH you brought her hat!” she took Sally’s police helmet off Blue, turned and came over with the hose and bag.
The nurse pushed her helmet on to the WPC’s head and did up the chin strap.
She hung the bag on the shower fitting and unfurled the hose. “Ever had an enema before dear?” WPC James shook her head in stupefied disbelief.
“Oh well never mind it’ll be fun then now won’t it” She pulled off her nurses hat and pulled on the rubber hood it was black with holes for eyes, nose and mouth.
She grinned out of it as she pushed the helpless policewoman around and busied herself spreading her bottom with finger and thumb. WPC James hung there helplessly her face a mask of disgust as she felt the end fitting of the hose offered to and then forced into her twitching anus. Her fingers pushed more and more in making Sally’s hips jerk.
She was swung back around to face the nurse. She busied herself filling the rubber bag with some solution. Behind her Red smoked a cigarette, Blue was fiddling with the camera “Pease own’t oo iss pease, own’t, pease” she pleaded as the nurse reached behind her and turned the tap on on the hose. It clicked.
“Now don’t be silly, we’re going to have lots of fun, now aren’t we”
WPC James felt the sudden jet of warm fluid into her rectum and jolted. She could feel herself quickly filling. The nurse studied her face as it went in.
WPC James groaned as her belly began to cramp and ache, the nurse went to the bag, she squeezed it. WPC James jerked and threw her hips forward as the solution thumped into her bowels, it was like when the bastards had come in her ass.
“Oooh, you felt that didn’t you dear.”
She began to feel warmth spreading through her lower bowels, then up a bit further. The pressure built slowly, and she thought this wasn’t as bad as she had anticipated. After a few minutes, though, her lower abdomen had become swollen and the cramps started.
“Pease top...itch urts,” she whimpered, rocking her hips from side to side. The nurse quickly squeezed the bag sharply. WPC James yelped and cringed “ahhhh-uhhh noh od oh pease!”. With her eyes squeezed tightly shut she didn’t see the nurses pleasure at her discomfort. The nurse reached around and stopped the flow and began massaging her tummy until she noticed the cramps had subsided.
Then her fingers went to her bald twat, The poor captive policewoman groaned as she spread her lips and rubbed at her still sensitive clit. She studied her face intently enjoying the anguished looks on the WPC’s face.
“You’ve taken only a little over a pint, WPC James,” The nurse announced. “You have another pint to go. Now hold still and take it like a big girl, and don’t be so silly!”
WPC James heard the awful click again, and more pressure began.
It built slowly until she was just about to cry out again.
Then she heard the click again. “There, that’s the whole bag.
You did quite well for your first time,” The nurse said to her.
“We’re going to have to keep it in there for a few minutes to give time for our fun.” The nurse made a show of licking her rubber framed lips. “I bet your cunt tastes good after all that fucking, I can’t wait to taste it” She smiled as WPC James turned her face away in disgust. She reached around her. Sally felt the nozzle being slipped out of her rectum, it seemed to be endless.
Her sigh of relief turned to a groan of hopeless despair as it was only to be quickly replaced by something soft and tapered, but larger around. “I put a butt plug in your ass to keep the enema in dear, You shit it out I’ll make you lick it clean, you understand?” Wpc James nodded reluctantly.
“Spread your legs, for me, nice and wide” she urged. Wpc James shook her head ‘No’.
“Spread your legs!” She smiled and then rammed her fingers to the WPC’s pussy. She pinched her exposed labia and twisted cruelly. WPC James let out a guttural cry of shock and pain, her body twisting, her feet slipping on the wet floor.
“Spread your legs, that’s it, good girl, there that wasn’t difficult now was it?”
WPC James spread her legs as far as she could, without losing her footing. “Now hold still. . . There.” she bent low and Sally felt two straps she hadn’t noticed slip around her ankles and hold them tight. Her ankles were now strapped to the sides of the shower tray.
Wpc james was now on the balls of her feet, her shivering legs wide, her shaved cunt open to anything. Her taught arms framing her helmeted head. secured to the chain above. Her large full tits two fat trapped ovals crowned by her sore thick studs. She drew a noisy breath trying to draw back the saliva that dribbled from her gaping mouth. She stared at Blue her eyes full of intense hatred as he video’d the scene.
The Nurse pushed her hand between Sally’s face and arm and took hold of her hair holding her head in a vice like grip. She pushed her uniformed body against Sally’s. Her rubber masked face directly in front of hers. “I like your mouth, shall I show you what I’m going to do to your pussy copper?”
WPC James tried to pull away as the Nurse pushed her tongue out and wetly licked around her own lips. Suddenly she pushed her face to Sally’s gaping mouth and held her there while she tongued her helpless mouth. WPC James moaned and struggled to pull away as her tongue seemed to fill her unwilling maw and began to fight her own tongue.
Blue got some good close ups as she was french kissed. She pulled away. “Very nice, I wanted you to know how long my tongue was so you can imagine it while it’s in your cunt” She smiled and pushed her tongue out to it’s full extent. WPC James couldn’t believe it’s length. She shook her head in helpless reluctance as the Nurse grabbed both full tits and began to lick and lap around her thick aureole, her tongue was so soft and wet. in comparison to her rapists harsh biting and sucking it was heaven.
She squeezed and pulled each hard breasts making Sally gasp and groan. She raked her small white teeth over each fat stud making WPC James cringe and shiver. She pressed them hard together and started to lap between them. She pressed them hard to each other and forced her fat teats to touch, As they did she flicked her tongue expertly around and over them.
WPC James couldn’t believe how turned on she was getting she stared at her tongue transfixed as it slipped round each aching nipple. She found herself willing her to suck them, wanting her to suck and pull on them. Her body was trembling. The Nurse dragged her lips across both engorged studs teasing cruelly, her open mouth tantalizingly close.
Sally pushed her chest forward trying to get them into the opening. every time she kept out of reach. Her tongue easing out to flick and tease over them.
Blue focused on the Policewoman’s face, capturing the engrossed excitement displayed there as The Nurses rubber framed mouth opened wide and then clamped tightly over both fat teats.
She pulled her breast flesh cruelly to her mouth as she sucked solidly. The poor WPC danced and writhed as hot and cold thrills shot through both breasts, her full ass ached as she moved. Her tongue slid over and around them as she sucked, making them throb and tingle.
WPC James groaned and helplessly panted with intense excitement as the Nurse relentlessly suckled her bound jugs “OHH OOOHH UHHH UHHH” she moaned as she began to nibble and bite. Sally’s hips pushed forward and she groaned as her ass clenched around the butt plug. Her bowels cramped forcing her to keep still.
The nurse pulled her mouth away, and her fingers slid down her hard breasts to pinch and pull cruelly on her wet nipples.
“Oh that’s good. You like that don’t you? having your big fat udders milked. Would you like me to suck some more? would that be nice eh, would big fat cow like to be fed from?” Nurse teased. WPC James felt herself nodding.
She couldn’t take her eyes from her wide wet mouth. She felt as if she would give anything to be suckled like that again. Nurse rubbed her teats harshly.
“Course you would, but it’s time to have that nice cunt of yours tasted, I bet it’s all hot and wet now eh? lets have a look shall we?” She sank down to kneel in the shower base, She kissed and licked Sally’s belly making her cringe and jerk, she reached her shaved triangle and ran her tongue across the sensitive flesh around her pussy.
WPC James jerked stiffly as the nurses tongue slid between her cunt lips.
She’d never been touched by another woman like this before. She felt so hot her ass ached around the bung she squeezed her cheeks around it. god she’d never felt so full. The nurses fingers spread her outer lips and this enabled her to snake her tongue around the opening of her cunt.
WPC James’s thighs were quivering with tension as Nurses tongue eased into her slick gash, she moaned as the tip found her entrance and flicked around it. The Nurse put her hands around the WPC’s thick thigh tops and from behind she forced her fingers between her swelling vulva and drew it open. Her tongue stabbed into Sally’s unsuspecting cunt making her jerk and grunt as she felt it begin to fuck in and out like a little cock.
Blue stood close getting as much detail as possible on the tape, The poor WPC’s legs were snatching and flexing as her cunt was invaded by the eager nurses tongue. She made such delightful noises as she was licked out. She let out a moan of disappointment as the nurse pulled her masked face away and licked her lips. She pulled her hands to the front and turned one over and began to grind and ram three fingers into WPC James. “You are wet. Do you like having your fat cunt licked Copper? you do don’t you. You taste good. “ She forced another finger in making her writhe and jerk as she ground it in. Her bowels spasmed and clenched desperate to expel the fluid to make room.
“All this time in your nice uniform acting macho, you’re nothing but a big fat lesbian slut aren’t you eh?( she rammed her fingers deep emphasizing the words) Nursies going to rape your fat cunt, do you want that? I bet! you see I like raping big fat pigs like you. I’m going to make you come bitch. I’m going to feed my big hard rubber cock up your cunt and make you squeal and kick. Are you ready?” she pulled her wet hand free and stepped back.
WPC James was shaking her nipples standing out rigid her cunt lips quivering as she watched the nurse undo the front of her uniform. She retrieved the Dildo from the bench and strapped it around her waist the V plate of rubber at it’s base fitted snug against her own shaved cunt. She put the other strap up between her legs and pulled the straps tight. It stood out a good 9 to 10 inches, made of shiny black rubber with a girth of about 4 inches. She wanked it slowly with her slick hand. wetting it with Sally’s own juices. She swallowed fearfully ‘it would never go in, surely?’ she thought with awful realization, tears filled her eyes.
“Arrhh don’t cry piggy, you don’t need to worry about this” she grinned tapping the dildo, “What you need to worry about is, will that bung up your ass stop all that fluid and semen and shit spraying out of your big butt when I force this in?” The look on WPC James’s face was a picture as she realized what she meant.
“And if you let one drop out before you come, guess were my nice fat dildo goes next? that’s right.” she laughed.
WPC James shook her head in disbelief.
The nurse moved toward her and pushed the head of it against her still open twat.
“My guess is your going to be a dirty bad girl and shit yourself and I’m going to have trouble getting it all in that fat butt of yours” she smiled. Sally looked away disgusted as she set to lining it up with her cunt. “PEES NOH!” she managed to sob as the head slid past her outer lips and sat against her cunt entrance.
“Oh come on now big girls don’t cry, anyhow didn’t you join the police to meet interesting people?” she teased cruelly Red and Blue burst out laughing. WPC James bit hard on the ring gag and let out a guttural cry as she felt her begin to force it in.
WPC James felt her pussy entrance give and the strange burning ache of her cunt being stretched and forced begin. She struggled to relax her cunt walls as the nurse pushed and pushed. Her ass clenched around the butt plug as the fluid behind it shifted and caused her rectum to spasm. She struggled to lift up off it her arms straining, pulling against the cuffs. The muscles in her legs stood out as she pulled against the straps on her ankles. There was no where to go. she sobbed as it forced deeper making her abdomen shudder and her cunt contract around it.
“Was it like this when they raped your fat arse the first time, was it? did they have to keep on till it was in?” The nurse gloated easing her hips up hard, looking down. studying the way her splayed pussy lips clung to the girth of her false penis.
“PHUCH NOOHHH OHH PEASE TOP TOP OOHHH NOH!!”
Sally pleaded through the gag as the nurse sank more in. she fought the overwhelming urge to shit that pulsed through her full rectum as her poor cunt expanded slowly to accept more and more dildo.
“Nearly there now, just another few inches” The nurse offered.
“NOH ORE PEASE NOH oooooooohhhhhhh” WPC James whole body trembled and strained as she tried helplessly to open her legs wider. Nurse tweaked and pulled her bound tits then grabbed two handfuls of them and gripping them solidly used them to lever herself deeper.
“UHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!” she screamed as the head of it sank all the way to the entrance of her womb. She panted and writhed impaled on it as nurse toyed and pulled her heavy taught tits.
“There not too bad now is it, do you like my cock whore? I knew you would.” she teased as she slowly stirred her hips making the dildo ease against her cervix.
WPC James had thought being buggered was bad but this was awful. Her cunt felt like it would split it ached and burned like her ass had when those bastards had sodomized her. but the full feeling from the enema amplified every sensation as this bitch eased in, every time she did her ass felt as if she was about to shit and she had to clench her ass around the plug to stop it, when she did that her cunt clenched the dildo. Every time that happened shocks shot through her belly.
Making it tighter and tighter.
Red watched fascinated as the nurse forced that dildo up WPC James’s cunt, It looked like agony. every muscle the policewoman had were standing out as she strained and twitched trying to be off it. he walked around to see her clenched ass gripping the bung. She was panting like she had before when she’d come. you could see her barely contained excitement heighten each time the nurse stirred the dildo.
Nurse was leaning back looking down at the WPC’s impaled pussy, her gash stretched taught around the base of her false cock. Her clitoral hood was stretched tight her bud just peeking out. pressed to the rubber. She pulled on her thick ruddy teats making her groan and flex her hips. “That’s a good slut, I want you to come, shall I start to fuck your fat cunt, or are you going to do it for me like a good girl?” She let go of her teat and shoved her hand down to frig and tease her exposed clit. The captive WPC went crazy, arching her back moaning and thrusting her hips at her.
Suddenly her body went rigid and she let out a moan of despair as she felt the bung begin to slip out from her ass, she clenched her butt in desperation, her belly contracting as shocks shot up through her twitching cunt.
“OOOOHH Pease oh phuk ee phuk eee pease” she pleaded. “That’s better that’s a good piggy slut” she eased back sliding some of it out, then rammed it back making Sally dance and kick. She gripped her tits again and began twisting and pulling them as she started to fuck her. harder and deeper. making it go in. forcing her to take all of it.
WPC James grunted and jerked as each thrust slammed home her head thrown back biting hard on the ring in her mouth. She struggled to keep her ass clenched as with each gut wrenching thrust her belly edged to the brink of orgasm. She couldn’t believe herself, they’d raped her ass and mouth now another woman was raping her cunt. She was panting like a bitch on heat and she knew if she had her teats pulled , pulled one more time . . .
“NOOOOOH NOH DOHHT TOP NOOOH!!” she heard herself plead as the nurse rammed fully in and held still. she released her teats and savoured the moment.
“Oh dear did piggy want to come?” nurse whispered.
“EESS ESS OH ESS” she gasped trying to ease up and down it.
The nurse slid the awful thing out, leaving her poor excited cunt gaping open, her body rigid. she knelt and without warning forced her fist slowly into the police woman’s quivering twat. “NOH NOHHHHH UHHH UHH UHH UHHH!” she grunted as she forced it in to the wrist, She felt her flex her hand inside. Sensations like never before, flooded her senses. Then she felt the nurses warm wet mouth clamp over her clit and she sucked hard while she cruelly fist fucked her.
WPC James’s world exploded. her body thrashing in a frantic fit of absolute climax. The nurse yanked her fist out of her clenching cunt. Her belly released and her cunt contracted and pulsed emptily. The nurse sucked and sucked on her fat clit, and for the first time in her life Sally James ejaculated. Hot cunt juice began to squirt in fits from her fluttering cunt lips.
Nurse let go of her clit and dipped her head to catch her juice in her open mouth. four or five jets spurted into her waiting mouth. as they abated she thrust her face to Sally’s twat and began lapping up the rest while the shocked WPC squirmed and moaned.
Blue breathed “fuckin’ hell” as he watched spurt after spurt be swallowed by the gulping nurse, he had to pull his eye from the eye piece to believe what he was seeing.
With a howl of despair WPC James lost the fight and the bung shot out of her butt and she was overcome with overwhelming relief as the hot contents of her bowels splattered out. She gasped and sobbed in humiliation as the last dregs coursed down the back of her thighs.
Nurse stood up and took off the dildo, she quickly strapped it around WPC James’s groin and with her shaking her red tear streaked face in horrified disbelief the nurse clambered bodily up her suspended exhausted form and sank her own twat down it’s glistening length, and began humping herself up and down. while she shoved her juiced up mouth to Sally’s and forcefully tongued her.
In minutes she groaned and shuddered achieving orgasm. as she rubbed up and down the Police woman’s helpless body. She climbed off.
“HOO yes see you could be a good piggy, that was very good, we must do this again slut!” she bent and undid the dildo, turned it back around and forced it back up into Sally’s gaping twat, she fastened the straps around her holding it in.
“There something to remember me by, while these naughty boys are raping your fat arse bitch.” she retrieved her apparatus and then turned the shower back on, and again washed down her ass and legs.
She towelled her dry. Red went out of the door and came back with purple and green. They undid her hands and legs and then they dragged her out of the door. She was led back to the room with the bed springs, they had been busy. the bed springs were now as a bed again. on legs, but cut off so the bed was as if for a midget. She was dragged over and forced down on her knees before it. It was just below waist height. They pushed her face down on it, One went underneath and she winced as each bound breast was drawn through it’s own hole. to hang as fat ballooned udders beneath the bed. Her head hung over the opposite end. Then her legs were strapped together with a thick leather strap which bit into the muscles of her mid thighs. this was then clipped to the bed frame. With her thighs like this her belly on the edge of the bed frame, the dildo up her cunt felt enormous and uncomfortable. She hung her head exhausted. They left her like that. Slowly she drifted to sleep.
End of Part Five.

Enjoy MG

Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote