View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #14
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
Men:MANY voice actors...
Hey, you might want to peruse the web for some voice phlangers or synthesizers. I don't know of any good ones, and the free ones admittedly suck, but I'm sure there are some good pay ones that aren't too steep.

Basically, you do all the voices yourself and simply key/octave/scale up or down depending upon the character. Back in the day, even with the crappy free ones I could get 5-6 distinct voice characters without sounding like an alien. You might have to speak a bit differently so all the voices don't simply sound like you making a ransom call, but that might be a damn sight better than turning your rape cartoon into a Cecil B Demill production with a cast of thousands.