Thread: Off duty(open!)
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 05:32 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"MMMM!" *No!* With his hand still tightly clasped over my mouth my muffled cries are not heard by my nurse buddy who disappears back into the elevator. She wouldn't have seen us from over there! He laughs in my ear, wicked and evil, making my hair stand on end as he gropes my tits roughly and tries to get between my legs. I squeeze them together crossed at the knee and whimper into his palm, and my two free hands push back behind me at his waist and hips with pinching angry fingers as I bed over and try to prise myself away. With a jolt we hit the wall together as I push him back into it with all the strength of my body and suddenly dart forward hoping his arms will give way.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote